Majescor Resources Inc.

Majescor Resources Inc.

September 11, 2009 16:00 ET

Majescor Resources: Grant of Stock Options

MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Sept. 11, 2009) - Majescor Resources Inc. ("Majescor" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE:MJX) announces that on September 9, 2009, its Board of Directors, in accordance with its compensation policy and stock option plan, granted 165,000 stock options to Officers, Directors, and Employees. Each stock option entitles the holder to subscribe for one common share of Majescor at a price of $0.28 per share for a five-year period.

Majescor is a junior explorer focusing on emerging mineral districts. Majescor's project portfolio includes two uranium exploration projects in Quebec and one in the Baker Lake basin in Nunavut. The Quebec properties include Mistassini (100%-owned; under option to Strateco Resources Inc.) and Lac Laparre (100%-owned; under option to Santoy Resources Inc.). In Nunavut, the Company holds 100% mineral rights to the Baker Lake uranium property. In addition to uranium, Majescor owns 100% mineral rights to four gold and base metal properties in Madagascar (under option to Sunridge Gold Corp.), as well as 100% mineral rights to the Mirabelli gold and base metal property in Quebec. Recently, Majescor signed an agreement with SIMACT Alliance Copper Gold Inc. ("SACG") and its principal shareholders whereby the Company has acquired a 10% interest in SACG, as well an option to acquire the remaining 90% interest in the Somine property with both gold and copper potential which is located in the North-East mineral district of Haiti.

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Majescor Resources Inc.

Marc-Andre Bernier

President, CEO and Director

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX Venture) nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information

  • Majescor Resources Inc.
    Marc-Andre Bernier
    President & CEO
    613-241-8632 (FAX)