Majescor Resources Inc.

Majescor Resources Inc.

August 14, 2009 16:09 ET

Majescor Resources Inc.: Resolutions Approved at Annual General Meeting

MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Aug. 14, 2009) - Majescor Resources Inc. ("Majescor" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE:MJX) held their Shareholders' annual general meeting on August 14, 2009 in Ottawa at 11:00 a.m. The results are as follows:

a) Mr. Marc-Andre Bernier, Mr. Andre Audet, Mr. Alain Krushnisky, and Mr. Jacques Letendre, were re-elected as Directors of the Corporation. Due to personal reasons, Mr. Francois Viens withdrew his nomination as Director of the Corporation and

b) the firm of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP was appointed for another year as Auditors of the Corporation.

Majescor is a junior explorer focusing on emerging mineral districts. Majescor's project portfolio includes two uranium exploration projects in Quebec and one in the Baker Lake basin in Nunavut. The Quebec properties include Mistassini (100%-owned; under option to Strateco Resources Inc.) and Lac Laparre (100%-owned; under option to Virginia Energy Resources Inc.). In Nunavut, the Company holds 100% mineral rights to the Baker Lake uranium property. In addition to uranium, Majescor owns 100% mineral rights to four gold and base metal properties in Madagascar (under option to Sunridge Gold Corp). Recently, Majescor signed an agreement with SIMACT Alliance Copper Gold Inc. ("SACG") and its principal shareholders whereby the Company has acquired a 10% interest in SACG, as well an option to acquire the remaining 90% interest in the SOMINE copper-gold property in north-east Haiti.

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Majescor Resources Inc.,

Marc-Andre Bernier

President, CEO and Director

Forward-Looking Statements

This News Release may contain or refer to "forward-looking statements" which reflect Management's expectations regarding the Company's future growth, results of operations, performance and business prospects and opportunities. These statements reflect Management's current beliefs at the time of this news release and are based on information currently available to Management. All statements other than statements of historical fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential mineralization and reserves, exploration results, and future plans and objectives of Majescor Resources inc., are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from Management's expectations are exploration risks detailed herein and from time to time in the filings made by the Company with securities regulators.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information