NEW ORLEANS, LA--(Marketwired - Apr 1, 2014) - marcus evans, the world's largest event management group, will host the 13th Annual Outage Management for Power Plants (OMPP) Conference on July 29-31, 2014 at the Astor Crowne Plaza in New Orleans, LA. Key speakers from AEP and Calpine Corporation, along with several other industry leaders, will join together to discuss strategic planning, scheduling and resource management for optimal plant management success.
Topics for discussion include how to:
- Dedicate resources and balance priorities to ensure effective maintenance and operations with both online and offline units
- Measure KPI's through tools such as an outage readiness index, change management models, contractor scorecards, etc.
- Administer JHA's and LOTO programs to exceed outage safety goals, workforce training, and contractor safety program execution
- Employ scheduling software and resource management strategies to monitor the work scope and attain pre-outage planning excellence
- Achieve outage cost control through real-time budget tracking and in-house platforms to set project expectations
Featuring Case Studies from Leading Power Generation Professionals, including:
Dick Brandt, Regional Outage Manager - Outage Projects & Controls, AEP
Mike Crosson, Director of Planning & Scheduling, Calpine Corporation
Jerry Payton, Senior Program Manager, Industrial Relations, TVA
Jeffrey Riggleman, Outage Manager, Dickerson Power Plant, NRG Energy
Roger Schaver, Manager Resource Management Power Generation, WE Energies
The 13th OMPP meeting will be co-located with the 6th Annual Chem/Petrochem and Refinery Shutdowns and Turnarounds Conference, which is the leading event for Shutdowns/Turnarounds, Maintenance and Reliability professionals from the chemical, petrochemical and refining industries.
Seating is limited to maintain an intimate, educational environment!
For more information on this conference or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, visit the conference website or email Tyler Kelch, Marketing & PR Coordinator at email@example.com
About marcus evans
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers. Our global reach is utilized to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.