SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - May 14, 2014) - Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced support for Google AdWords Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA). Marin is the first Google API partner to introduce support for the powerful new Adwords feature. RLSA within the Marin platform allows advertisers to combine a visitor's website behavior and first-party audience data with their Google search ads to improve targeting and increase financial lift. Support of RLSA builds on Marin's Audience Connect feature, which enables advertisers to segment and target high value customers by audience type across search, social and display to drive the next wave of cross-channel optimization.
- Very few website visitors convert -- buy a product, fill out a form, contact a brand, etc. -- during a visit to a brand's website. Savvy marketers use retargeting to engage these high value prospects after their visit. Google introduced RLSA to provide advertisers a way to retarget website visitors through subsequent search queries by delivering more relevant ads. Marin Software is the first Google API partner to support the new retargeting technology.
- RLSA enables marketers to drive better ROI from their search marketing campaigns by tailoring keyword bidding and ad creative based on a consumer's previous engagement with a website.
- Available within Marin Software's "Audience" tab, Marin customers are able to take full advantage of RLSA by simply importing their Google remarketing lists into the Marin platform. Once imported, marketers can add the retargeting lists into groups to optimize bidding and customize creative at the keyword level.
- Through Marin Software's Audience Connect, customers can pull data from their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and pair it with third party audience data to create more accurate, targeted RLSA campaigns.
- Using Marin Software's proprietary Target and Bid setting, tracking and optimization of RLSA is simplified even further.
- "Our goal is to provide advertisers a platform with the most effective cross channel digital marketing features," said Matt Ackley, chief marketing officer at Marin Software. "Support of Google AdWords RLSA adds another arrow to our customers' quiver of audience targeting options. Leveraging audience data to optimize creative and bidding strategies is the future of digital advertising. We're excited to bring this powerful capability to our customers."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the impact to advertisers of Marin Software's support of Google Adwords RLSA and the effectiveness and impact of Google Adwords RLSA. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to technical errors or issues relating to Marin Software's support of RLSA or technical issues relating to Google Adwords RLSA itself; adverse changes in general global economic or market conditions; delays, reductions or slower growth in the amount spent on online and mobile advertising; and unforeseen developments in the digital advertising industry generally, technological changes; competition; and the fact that the digital advertising market is an emerging market and rapidly evolving. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software
Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN) provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to measure, manage and optimize more than $6 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile advertising, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.