SOURCE: MARKETCIRCLE INC.
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - August 28, 2014) - Today, Marketcircle unveiled the latest version of its award-winning Billings Pro app; the easiest time tracking and invoicing app for Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Billings Pro 1.8 is designed to maximize the capabilities of the iPhone and iPad to create a one-stop app for freelancers and working professionals to track their time, expenses, and mileage and to send invoices and track payments.
Tracking time and invoicing is an important part of any freelancer's or contractor's day, but it shouldn't interfere with work or compromise productivity. Billings Pro 1.8 is a fast, effective, and efficient way to manage your administrative work so that you can focus on your clients. "Billings Pro on iOS is built for effortless time and expense tracking followed by creating beautiful and customized invoices. This release of Billings Pro refines that foundation while fitting in nicely with the latest iOS," says Alykhan Jetha, Marketcircle CEO.
Billings Pro 1.8 incorporates a cleaner look and has new features that make managing invoices easier than ever. Users get all the information they need at a glance, on the go.
New for the iPhone and iPad:
- Sleek redesign for iOS 7.
- Cleaner interface makes it easier for users to see all their information.
- Ability to adjust the text size so that it's easier to read without having to zoom.
New on the iPhone:
- Amount billed and total time spent are displayed on the same graph on the home screen, making it easy to compare daily billing and work time.
New on the iPad:
- Home screen now displays all status counts for all invoices, all projects, and all clients. One glance gives users all the key information they need, including the number of active projects, overdue invoices, and overdue clients.
- Home screen now displays the number of any unfiled slips, so if a user creates a slip and forgets to file it they'll know as soon as they open the app. Organizing time and expense slips is quick and easy!
- Users can now search for a client by name from the 'All Projects' and 'All Clients' view on the iPad. Users can just type in a client name and pull up their account balance right away.
Billings Pro 1.8 is available now for the iPhone and iPad and will enhance the way people manage their mobile invoicing. Billings Pro is a native application that synchronizes across Macs, iPhones, and iPads and can be used by an individual or a team. Marketcircle is dedicated to continually improving their products for better usability. "We've also started preparing Billings Pro to be able to take advantage of new capabilities in iOS 8 when it releases in the fall," says Alykhan Jetha.
To download Billings Pro or to learn more, visit www.marketcircle.com/billingspro. Pricing is available at www.marketcircle.com/billingspro/pricing.
Marketcircle Inc. is a privately held company in Toronto, Canada. Marketcircle helps small businesses grow by developing award-winning apps for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Additional information can be found at www.marketcircle.com/company.
The following files are available for download: