NEEDHAM, MA--(Marketwired - September 22, 2016) - Insight Pharma Reports, a division of Healthtech Publishing, releases the second edition of the "Marketing for Life Scientists: Best Practices Guide for Marketers." The best practices guide is an informative tool for marketers, providing data from a market survey from over 600 life scientists, which provides data for marketing professionals to use in their day-to-day activities when targeting the life sciences and healthcare communities.
Marketing for Life Scientists: Best Practices Guide for Marketers dives into the questions that marketers need asked (as well as the answers for), and some of those questions include:
• What is the best time of day to email?
• Is telemarketing effective?
• Are my customers & prospects reading direct mail?
• What are the most utilized social media platforms?
• Is print advertising obsolete?
• What technology are life scientists using daily?
• What messages are read more over others?
• Which print publications are my customers & prospects reading?
• How many tradeshows a year are my customers & prospects attending?
• And dozens of other questions
Also within the second edition of the Marketing for Life Scientists: Best Practices Guide for Marketers, you will also find:
• Best practices and tips throughout the guide to add to your marketing strategies
• Expanded data breakdowns by industry
• Side-by-side data comparisons from our 2015 and 2016 surveys
For more information on these reports visit: www.insightpharmareports.com/Marketing-To-Life-Scientists-2016
About Insight Pharma Reports (www.insightpharmareports.com)
Insight Pharma Reports, a division of Healthtech Publishing, is the premier life sciences information provider offering unparalleled coverage of key issues in drug discovery and development. The reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, and other life science companies to keep abreast of the latest developments in pharmaceutical R&D and their potential applications and business impacts. The reports are written by experts in consulting and industry, and are supported by hundreds of hours of primary and secondary research. Insight Pharma Reports provide comprehensive coverage of salient issues in a concise, well-organized format.
About Healthtech Publishing (www.healthtechpublishing.com)
Healthtech Publishing, a division of Cambridge Healthtech Institute, provides the life science communities with business critical intelligence through research reports and digital news, helping decision makers to gain competitive advantage and make strategic decisions. Our portfolio consists of Insight Pharma Reports' vast research reports collection and three niche digital subscription products: Bio-IT World, Clinical Informatics News and Diagnostics World.