TORONTO--(Marketwire - Feb 5, 2013) - In response to market demands and an increasing importance on leveraging social media intelligence to inform business communications, Marketwire announces an enhancement to its web-based content marketing platform, Marketwire Resonate. Users can now purchase bundled solutions that combine collaborative press release creation, distribution and reporting with packages that include social media monitoring via Sysomos Heartbeat and access to Marketwire's global media database, Mediahub. Further, Marketwire Resonate now includes distribution to Canadian and UK audiences in addition to its US distribution options. The platform is currently available for small businesses in the United States and will roll out to a broader marketplace in the coming months.
- Product Overview
Marketwire Resonate is an all-in-one, web-based content creation and distribution platform with an intuitive interface that gives marketers the ability to:
- Create content (text and multimedia) in collaboration with others in real time
- Archive multiple versions for later reference
- Integrate social media intelligence and search analytics
- Optimize content for search engines
- Ensure quality with 24/7 editorial support
- Distribute content to traditional media outlets and the social web
- Measure performance with on-demand reporting
- Bundled Solutions
Marketwire Resonate now offers users several options for combining its content creation, distribution and reporting capabilities with social media monitoring and media targeting. Bundled packages include:
- Marketwire Resonate combined with Sysomos Heartbeat, the industry's leading social media monitoring tool so users can incorporate social intelligence in their communications and marketing efforts.
- Marketwire Resonate combined with Mediahub, Marketwire's media database of more than 1.5 million media contacts and editorial opportunities throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the UK, allowing users to compile targeted, custom distribution lists.
- Marketwire Resonate combined with Sysomos Heartbeat and Mediahub for a complete, end-to-end communication solution.
- Expanded Geographic Distribution
Marketwire Resonate offers a wide variety of popular US distribution options: national, regional, state, metro and city newslines, industry hotspots, and bonus distribution to industry-specific trades and mobile users. Expanded distribution options include:
- Canadian national, provincial and major city newslines as well as North American industry hotspots
- UK, London Metro, Ireland, Wales newslines and UK trade media add-ons
Every day, Marketwire plays a critical role in shaping the conversations that happen in newsrooms, corporate boardrooms and social networks around the world, helping communicators move markets, change public opinion and influence consumer behavior. For everyone from a start-up to a Fortune 500 enterprise, Marketwire is a social communications company that provides its clients with powerfully simple solutions: global news distribution, industry-leading Sysomos social media monitoring and analytics, and a fully integrated marketing communications platform for content creation, optimization, distribution and measurement.
Marketwire is majority-owned by OMERS Private Equity (www.omerspe.com), which manages the private equity activities of OMERS Administration Corporation and today has $6.4 billion of investments under management. OMERS Private Equity is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and has offices in New York and London.