WARROAD, MN--(Marketwired - Feb 3, 2014) - This year's International Builders' Show (IBS) in Las Vegas marks the unofficial start to the home building and remodeling season, and Marvin® Windows and Doors and Integrity® Windows and Doors are excited to exhibit at this year's show and introduce a wide array of new products that are unmatched in the industry.
With the housing industry slowly recovering, and expected to continue to strengthen in 2014, Marvin's new window and door offerings are poised to meet consumer and trade demands, and are more technologically advanced, more energy-efficient and more stylish than ever before.
"The investments we've made in innovation, product development and in our workforce during the recession have paid off, and our company is more poised than ever for growth by providing the most innovative, high quality products in our industry," says Susan Marvin, President, Marvin Windows and Doors. "We are setting new standards with the introduction of products like our integrated interior and exterior shades, and have developed many innovative solutions that will change the customer's experience with windows and doors."
Among the products that Marvin Windows and Doors will be introducing at IBS:
- Interior Shades - A fully integrated shade system that offers unmatched functionality, beauty and performance, setting a new industry standard. Available in 15 colors, the shades feature fully concealed mechanisms and hidden cord systems for superior aesthetics.
- Exterior Shades - A first for the window industry, these automated shades are fully integrated, fully retractable and fully concealed, providing convenience and energy efficiency like never before. The shades are also an industry-first with thermal performance certification pending from PassivHaus Institut and Passive House Institute U.S.
- Next Generation Ultimate Double Hung - Featuring never-before-seen hardware, operation, performance and design, this window combines state-of-the-art technology with Marvin's legendary craftsmanship. This is the first and only window that does not rely on a traditional lock and keeper. In its place is an innovative keeperless hardware system, which combines the traditional double hung look with intuitive operation, modern convenience and added peace of mind.
- Contemporary Door Option for the Ultimate Swinging French Door - This stunning new door gives architects, builders and homeowners the choice of having Marvin's industry-leading Ultimate Swinging French Door with a bold new look.
- Pearlescent Exterior Finishes in Bright Silver and Copper - Long known for its durability, strength and beauty, Marvin adds two new clad color selections to satisfy a more modern aesthetic.
- 90-Degree Corner Unit - Perfect for contemporary design, this window is an ideal product for when a panoramic view is desired.
- OXXO Ultimate Glider -New, larger size and sliding operation allow for even more design options.
New from Integrity Windows and Doors:
- Insert Double Hung Replacement Window - Combining the strength of Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass, beautiful wood interior and a fit for any opening, this product is quite possibly the perfect insert replacement window.
- IZ3 Wood-Ultrex IMPACT Windows in Special Sizes - To help coastal homes and buildings weather the storm, Integrity introduces Special Sizes on its Wood-Ultrex windows for Impact Zone 3.
- New AAMA 624-10 Certification - The first and only window manufacturer to achieve this verification from the American Architectural Manufactures Association (AMAMA). Also have completed requirements for 625-10.
- All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door in Special Sizes - This popular door is now available in special sizes for even more design flexibility.
- All Ultrex Round Tops - Integrity will now offer True-Half Above Springline, Eyebrow Above Springline and special size Round Tops.
- New Tripane Glazing Option for Wood-Ultrex casements, awnings and direct glaze windows - Bringing energy efficiency to the next level, these windows combine Ultrex materials with three panes of glass and argon gas to create the ultimate in performance, beauty and strength.
- Window Opening Control Devices (WOCD) for Wood-Ultrex Double Hung and All Ultrex Double Hung and Single Hung products - This factory-applied device limits openings to less than 4 inches, offering a response to child safety and fall prevention.
See all of Marvin and Integrity's new products at booth #C5520 at the International Builders' Show in Las Vegas, Feb. 4-6, 2014, or visit marvin.com or integritywindows.com to learn more.
About Marvin Windows and Doors
Marvin Windows and Doors brings its Built Around You® philosophy to life with every customer and every solution. A premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood and clad wood windows and doors, Marvin offers the industry's most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options to fit the diverse needs of builders and match the personalities of homeowners. Marvin's tradition of delivering the finest craftsmanship in windows and doors began in Warroad, Minn., a small town just six miles from the Canadian border, where the privately-held, family-owned and operated company is still headquartered today.
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex -- a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn't just join the fiberglass revolution -- we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin family of companies is built on over a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service.