TAMPA, FL--(Marketwire - Nov 13, 2012) - MedHOK, one of the healthcare industry's fastest growing software companies, is now leveraging HTML version 5 (HTML5) to enhance the online capabilities of its integrated care management, quality and compliance platform. By tapping into HTML5's cutting-edge features including offline application support and persistent local storage, MedHOK is able expand its platform to include highly complex web applications that were previously available only on desktops.
"In building upon the HTML5 platform, MedHOK joins other online innovators like Amazon in reshaping the web experience for our clients by creating online applications with the speed, security, performance and vibrancy of desktop applications," said Anil Kottoor, president and CEO, MedHOK."The flexibility and adaptability of HTML5 ensures that, regardless of connectivity, device or browser, our clients have access to the real-time, actionable data and advanced analytics they need to improve quality and care coordination and enhance regulatory compliance."
MedHOK offers fully NCQA-certified software for HEDIS®, Pay for Performance and Disease Management performance measures. Its integrated care management, quality and compliance platform helps health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) and accountable care organizations (ACOs) proactively close care gaps, comply with federal and state regulations, enhance care management and improve Star, HEDIS® and other quality scores. It accomplishes this by:
- Providing real-time access to Star, HEDIS, pay-for-performance (P4P), and proprietary quality and performance measures, helping plans and providers to accurately monitor in real-time the data they need to achieve and maintain high quality ratings.
- Triggering interventions when care gaps are identified, in particular for patients with multiple co-morbidities and chronic conditions.
- Utilizing predictive analytics models to generate profiles based on clinical, quality and financial data for member, provider and local populations.
- Calculating risk scores for every member, enabling timely predictions of those at the highest risk for more accurate forecasting of care costs and utilization.
- Continuously monitoring for and addressing regulatory changes from CMS and state Medicaid agencies, ensuring clients stay ahead of the compliance curve.
"MedHOK is dedicated to leveraging the latest in on- and offline technologies to provide the healthcare industry with the tools needed to improve care quality, access and costs," said Kottoor. "As new technologies emerge that enhance user's online experience, our team is dedicated to incorporating them into our already innovative solution to enhance flexibility and keep clients connected with the richly detailed information they need via any device at any time and from any place."
Tampa, Fla.-based MedHOK has more than 23 million lives in production, making it one of the healthcare industry's fastest-growing software companies. It offers a cloud-based integrated software platform for care management, quality and compliance that enables health plans, PBMs and ACOs to manage and measure care against national quality standards for optimal outcomes. Its innovative modular software helps healthcare organizations meet quality, care and compliance objectives across business lines by facilitating real-time information sharing with all stakeholders to address disease management and care coordination, clinical quality and utilization review, and quality and financial measures. ICD-10 compliant, HIE-ready and securely accessible on any device, the MedHOK platform is user-friendly, rapidly deployed and easily configurable for a low total cost of ownership and rapid return on investment. It holds 2012 HEDIS®, Pay for Performance and Disease Management performance measures certification.