EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Sept. 4, 2014) - The second annual E-Town festival will bring entrepreneurial minds together for a two-day exchange of ideas and inspiration. Keynote speakers will challenge you to think differently about creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation and humanity.
E-Town is about inspiring people to become better entrepreneurs, thinkers, innovators and citizens. There will be many opportunities to learn, network, enjoy food truck fare and be entertained, including a rare performance by husband and wife Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviazuk.
|Shaw Conference Centre
|Full event schedule listed at www.e-town.ca
To Attend E-Town As Media
Please register by sending the following information to email@example.com:
- Name(s) of media personnel attending
- Contact email/phone number
- Interview Requests
Please note that only 30 seconds of video/audio will be allowed during keynote addresses. Speakers will be available for on-site interviews (by advance request):
- Peter Diamandis, Chairman & CEO, XPRIZE
- Tom Peters, Red Bull of Management Thinkers and Author
- Hayley Wickenheiser, 4x Olympic Gold Medalist
- Estelle Metayer, President, Competia and Trend-spotter
- Bob Nicholson, Vice-Chairman, Oilers Entertainment Group
- Raine Maida, Singer-songwriter and Founder of Our Lady Peace
- Shane Koyczan, Spoken Word Poet
- Brad Ferguson, President and CEO, Edmonton Economic Development
Edmonton Economic Development heads a group of organizations behind the festival including Entrepreneurs' Organization, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs, Startup Edmonton, Make Something Edmonton, Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, Edmonton Executives Association, Junior Achievement and TEC Edmonton.
Non-media registration at e-town.ca
Twitter : @etownfest / #etownfest
Facebook : E-Town Festival