SOURCE: CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS, INC.
SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 21, 2013) - Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a global leader in electronic design innovation, will showcase the company's Allegro® printed circuit board http://www.cadence.com/cadence/events/Pages/event.aspx?eventid=729&CMP=Home (PCB) solutions and Sigrity power analysis and signal analysis technology at the DesignCon 2013 conference and exhibition.
WHAT: Integrated Allegro and Sigrity technology creates a power-aware signal integrity solution for DDR3/DDR4 interface design and the industry's first comprehensive PCB design and analysis memory interface solution. Allegro and Sigrity experts discuss how the tools, used separately or together, help with efficient product creation from silicon to package to board, leveraging the latest enhancements in Cadence PCB and IC packaging design and analysis products.
Cadence and partner conference papers include:
- Wed, Jan 30, 8:30-9:10: Using Power Aware IBIS V5.0 Behavioral IO Models to Simulate Simultaneous Switching Noise
- Speaker: Romi Mayder, SI/PI Engineer, Xilinx
- Speaker: Brad Brim, Sr. Staff Product Engineer, Cadence Design Systems
- Speaker: Yingxin Sun, Sr. Architect, Cadence Design Systems
- Wed, Jan 30, 11:05-11:45: Multi-Level Hierarchical Flow for Giga-Scale ASIC Designs
- Speaker - Shashank Prasad, Senior Member of Consulting Staff, Cadence Design Systems
- Speaker - Kamal Preet Singh, Member of Consulting Staff, Cadence Design Systems
- Thurs, Jan 31, 10:40-11:20: Efficient Symbolic Circuit Analysis-Based Transfer Functions and Input Impedance Computations for Core-Power Delivery Network with VRM
- Speaker: Om P. Mandhana, Sr. Staff Product Engineer, Cadence Design Systems
WHEN: January 28 - 31, 2013
WHERE: Booth #607 at DesignCon 2013, held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
Cadence, the Cadence logo and Allegro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other marks and names are the property of their respective owners.