REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - May 6, 2014) - Rocket Fuel Inc. (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, will host the Rocket Fuel Summit on May 13 at The Times Center in New York City. The Summit will bring together thought leaders in marketing and technology to discuss how to succeed in the second revolution -- the second machine age -- which will fundamentally change the way people live and businesses thrive.
In this half-day session, speakers and panelists will provide insights and analysis on disruptions shaping the future of marketing and big winners in this new era, including consumers who will have access to a broader array of high-quality goods and services at lower prices, and companies and individuals who rage with the machines and learn how to use them to their best competitive advantage.
Featured speakers include:
- Andy McAfee, MIT Sloan Principal Research Scientist and co-author of the current New York Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal bestseller, The Second Machine Age
- Dr. Jerry Wind, Professor of Marketing at The Wharton School
- Terence Kawaja, Founder and CEO of LUMA Partners
- Nikhil Raj, Senior Director of Advertising & Demand Generation at @Walmart Labs
- Lee Nadler, Marketing Communications Manager at MINI USA
- Andrew Feigenson, SVP of Digital Client Services at Nielsen
- Nick Brien, Strategic Consultant; Former Chairman & CEO of McCann Worldgroup
- Helayne Spivak, Director of VCU's Brandcenter
- Martin Bihl, Founder & Editor-in-Chief of The Agency Review
Date, time, and location are as follows:
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EDT
- The Times Center, New York, NY
For more information or to register, please visit http://rocketfuel.com/summit and follow summit activity using #fuelsummit on Twitter.
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns ® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in more than 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.