NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Sep 7, 2012) - On October 3, 2012, top minds in the media, marketing and advertising fields will convene to discuss, debate and opine about the shape, scope and future of the media industry at Media Magazine's Future of Media Forum.
Prominent executives from all sides of the media business will gather at this annual Advertising Week event hosted by MediaPost Communications. Now in its 5th year, the event will be held at NYU's Kimmel Center in Manhattan from 8:30-10:30 AM EDT.
This year's intriguing 90-minute roundtable discussion will be moderated by noted industry journalist Ken Auletta, Author and The New Yorker Annals of Communications Writer.
2012 Future of Media Forum panelists include:
- Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post Media Group
- Nigel Morris, CEO at Aegis Media North America
- Ken Auletta, Author and The New Yorker Annals of Communications Writer
- More to be announced
This year's panelists join an august group of past speakers which include:
- Beth Comstock, CMO, General Electric
- Mike Kelly, CEO, The Weather Channel
- Steve Lacy, CEO, Meredith Corporation
- Bob Pittman, Chairman, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Platforms
- Evan Williams, Co-Founder and CEO, Twitter
- Fred Wilson, Co-Founder, Union Square Ventures
- Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired Magazine
- Reid Hoffman, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, LinkedIn
- Judy McGrath, Chairman and CEO, MTV Networks
- Rob Norman, CEO, GroupM Interaction Worldwide
- Vivian Schiller, President & CEO, NPR
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Mark Cuban, Chairman, HDNet Owner, Dallas Mavericks
- Jeff Goodby, Co-founder, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
To learn more about MEDIA Magazine's Future of Media Forum, please visit http://www.mediapost.com/futureofmedia/
About MediaPost Communications:
MediaPost Communications is an integrated publishing and events company whose mission is to provide comprehensive resources for advertising and marketing decision-makers, including 50+ niche-specific publications and over 30 industry conferences and events per year. Founded in 1996, MediaPost is the longest-standing digitally-focused trade publisher serving brand marketers and agency buyers and planners.
For more information on MediaPost, please visit us on Facebook (Facebook.com/mediapost) and Twitter @MediaPost.