ROSEMONT, IL--(Marketwired - Sep 3, 2014) - Memjet today announced it will be attending Labelexpo Americas to support its expansive partner ecosystem, including Afinia Label, Colordyne Technologies, IPT Digital, ISys Label, Printware, RTI Digital, Super Web Digital, Trojan Color Systems and VIPColor Technologies. Taking place September 9-11, 2014, Label Expo Americas is the largest event for the label and package printing industry. Memjet's partners will be exhibiting and delivering live demos of solutions ranging from desktop label printing systems -- ideal for in-house short run jobs -- to full-featured digital printing presses -- capable of multiple applications in commercial and industrial sectors.
- Afinia Label will demo its L801 label printer featuring Memjet's technology to deliver fast, vibrant, photo quality at a low cost. [Booth #3717]
- Colordyne Technologies™ (CDT), a leader in providing digital printing end-to-end solutions, will unveil its new 3600 Series press. The CDT 3600 Series joins the Production Class family of digital print system solutions as a full-featured process color digital label and tag production system with an enhanced precision Web handling system, powered by Memjet technology. [Booth #6455]
- IPT Digital, will be printing color labels at 225 feet per minute with its JFlex 870. [Booth #5611]
- ISys Label will have live demonstrations of the EDGE 850, a roll to roll digital label printer, and APEX 1290, a digital label press for short to mid run production. [Booth #6413]
- Printware, a leader in prepress and digital solutions, will launch the Memjet-powered iJetColor Label Press. [Booth 1949]
- RTI Digital, a supplier of digital print solutions, will exhibit the Vortex 850R and Vortex 851R inkjet label printers. [Booth #151]
- Super Web Digital will demo the WEBJet™ 200D, WEBJet™ 280C and the WEBJet™ 100R -- three printing solutions to meet the unique needs of different printing markets. [Booth #1649]
- Trojan Color Systems, a leader in on-demand color labeling, will introduce the new TrojanTwo digital press, powered by Memjet's industry leading label printhead technology. [Booth #921]
- VIPColor Technologies, a division of Venture Corporation Ltd, will be showing the VP700, a color label printer featuring Memjet Waterfall technology. [Booth #3905]
"We are excited to see the impressive presence of Memjet's valued partners at this year's Labelexpo Americas," said Len Lauer, CEO of Memjet. "It's truly a testament to the power of Memjet technologies, and we're looking forward to sharing that excitement with our fellow expo attendees."
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry. Memjet maintains its corporate office in San Diego, and has offices in Dublin, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore and Boise, Idaho. The company is privately held. For more information, please visit www.memjet.com, 'Like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @memjet.