RESTON, VA--(Marketwired - October 24, 2016) - Meridian Knowledge Solutions, a leading learning technology provider, today announced the availability of Meridian Global® version 16.3. With the newest release of its flagship learning management product, Meridian changes the way organizations develop, deliver and manage training initiatives to drive more revenue and close skills gaps both inside and outside of organizations.
Shaped by the feedback of our community of users, this release delivers powerful ecommerce functionalities, investments in core architecture and improved user experience, resulting in a solution that furthers our commitment to help organizations unlock the value of learning and education to drive better business results.
"To build great software, user feedback must be an integral part of your process. As an organization, we are deeply committed to including our customers throughout the product development lifecycle so that we continue to build software that delivers real value," said Geoff Perry, vice president of product for Meridian Knowledge Solutions.
"Smart business leaders understand that by investing in the training and development of both internal employees and external customers and partners, they are investing in the future of their organization," said Jeff Kristick, president of Meridian Knowledge Solutions. "Our newest release demonstrates Meridian's unwavering commitment to building learning technology solutions that support the evolving demands of modern businesses. We look forward to seeing our clients leverage these new capabilities to develop skills, foster collaboration, and drive revenue from learning."
This release expands existing features and brings exciting new functionality, including a new consumer-friendly and intuitive shopping cart that facilitates bulk purchase and repurchase of content, making it easier than ever for extended networks to distribute training. We improved the learners view of their current training to be more intuitive, actionable, and easy to use and we extended our already flexible required training profile features to accommodate increasingly complex compliance scenarios.
Highlights of Meridian Global LMS® 16.3 include:
- Improved learning home page to be more intuitive, actionable, and easy-to-use for learners
- Enhanced required training profile to create a more transparent process that gives customers more flexibility in their workflows to manage deadline driven training
- Enhancements to access keys deliver a streamlined and more intuitive experience for the distribution and consumption of training, as extended networks can now track access keys until consumption with advanced tracking functionality and more visibility
- Ability to extend bulk purchasing and distribution to classroom seats
- Improved catalog search to make it easier to take into consideration user language preferences
- Improved online help experience provides additional search options, alternate navigation tools, and an updated look and feel
- Extension of Web Services API to provide RESTful Web Service endpoints for people data
Meridian's 16.3 Release is available on October 24, 2016.
About Meridian Knowledge Solutions:
Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC, is the leading provider of enterprise, web-based learning management software. Meridian's powerful yet easy-to-use solutions are leveraged by organizations dedicated to building world-class learning enterprises inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results. With over 3 million users worldwide, Meridian offers a flexible, best-of-breed learning management system that gives organizations and users alike a seamless, integrated experience, all while strengthening the bottom line. The company is headquartered in Reston, VA. For additional information about Meridian, visit www.meridianks.com.