SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 27, 2012) - Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:MERU), a leader in virtualized wireless LAN solutions, today announced a new channel program designed to strengthen the company's initiative to identify, develop, promote and reward its top partners.
The increasing criticality of secure, reliable and high-performance mobility in the workplace, the classroom, and hotel creates a great opportunity for Value Added Resellers (VARs) and systems integrators in the wireless industry. Meru is committed to ensuring that those providing the best products and services to end users are recognized, supported and rewarded.
"Meru Networks' commitment to their partners has driven a very profitable relationship for us; they are committed to partner education and simply unsurpassed in their support for our customers," said Jennifer Jabbusch-Minella, vice president of engineering at Carolina Advanced Digital. "The Meru products are intuitive and easy to use; both our IT specialists and our end users are appreciative of their engineering and support."
Meru channel partners can now benefit from the following:
- New Program Levels
- New program levels - Authorized, Gold and Platinum - will delineate the expertise of each reseller, reinforcing Meru's commitment to maintaining and rewarding its most customer focused and technically advanced partners.
- Deal Registration Incentives Program
- Meru's Deal Registration program recognizes and rewards partners for generating and bringing opportunities to Meru.
- No-Cost Training Program
- All qualifying Meru Partner Training - Instructor led or online - will be available at no charge to Meru's Authorized (online only), Gold and Platinum partners. This enables partners to maintain the expertise required to specify, install and support Meru solutions.
- Demo Kit Program
- Under the new program, Meru's top tier partners - Gold and Platinum - will receive demonstration equipment at no charge, with Authorized resellers receiving a significant discount. The demonstration kit program helps partners educate prospects and close sales by demonstrating Meru solutions wherever they might be required.
"We are delivering on our commitment to invest in our partners to help them deliver world-class enterprise wireless solutions to their customers," said Gary Abad, vice president of worldwide sales channels for Meru Networks. "The changes to the program are intended to make it easy for our partners to grow and expand their businesses by supporting the needs of our mutual customers."
About Meru Networks
Meru Networks (NASDAQ:MERU) designs, develops, and distributes virtualized wireless LAN solutions that provide enterprises with the performance, reliability, predictability and operational simplicity of a wired network with the advantages of mobility. Meru Networks eliminates the deficiencies of multichannel, client-controlled architectures with its innovative, single-channel, virtualized network architecture that easily handles device density and diversity. Meru wireless LAN solutions are deployed in major vertical industries including Fortune 500 businesses, education, hospitality, healthcare and retail supply chain. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information.
This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding Meru Networks' expectations, hopes, plans, intentions or strategies, including, but not limited to statements regarding the ability for Meru's partners to expand their businesses, and Meru's ability to recognize, support and reward its Partners for providing the best products and services to end users. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions that if they do not fully materialize or prove incorrect, could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties include those described in Meru Networks' documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Meru Networks as of the date hereof, and Meru Networks assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.