WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Sep 19, 2016) - Metalogix, the premier provider of unified software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the finalists of the third annual MetaHero Awards. Formerly known as the Best of Breed Awards, the finalist list recognizes teams and individuals who stand as true leaders in the collaboration industry with innovative Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 deployments.
Finalists were selected by a panel of judges, made up of industry icons from across the most well-known and highly respected organizations in the world -- including Microsoft, Content Panda, Susan Hanley LLC, Avanade, PAIT Group and Metalogix.
Each nomination was carefully reviewed by the panel across six key categories: End User Adoption, Security, Office 365 Hybrid, Innovation, Business Process and Migration (descriptions of each category and its criteria can be found here: http://www.metalogix.com/Events/ignite16/awards).
The MetaHero Award Winners will be announced on September 28, 2016 -- live from the invitation-only Metalogix MetaFest bash to be held during the sold-out Microsoft Ignite. (To request an invitation for the MetaFest party, please visit: http://www.metalogix.com/Events/ignite16/party).
The 2016 MetaHero Awards Finalists, by Category
- Justin Gatewood, Victor Valley Global Medical Center
End User Adoption:
- David Van Sickle, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Michelle Proper, World Vision, United States
- Tracy Van Der Schyff, GT Consult
- Kirk Liemohn, ThreeWill, LLC
- William McLuskie, Piedmont Natural Gas
- Jonathan Winter, American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
- Darshan Kandola, Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
Office 365 Hybrid:
- Thomas Sawyer, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
- Vlad Catrinescu, vNext Solutions Inc.
- Eugene Kogan, Rainforest Alliance
The 2016 MetaHero Award Judge Panel is comprised of:
- Adam Levithan, Director of Product Management, Metalogix
- Eric Riz, Founder & CEO, Empty Cubicle, MVP
- Heather Newman, CMO and Co-Founder, Content Panda
- Michelle Caldwell, North America Digital Workplace Lead, and National Director at Avanade, MVP
- Susan Hanley, President, Susan Hanley LLC, MVP
- Mark Rackley, Partner and CTO, PAIT Group, MVP
- Aaron Rimmer, Senior Product Marketing Manager, SharePoint & OneDrive, Microsoft Corporation
MetaFest and MetaHero Awards Partners/Sponsors Include:
Tweet this: .@MS_Ignite News: MetaHero Awards Finalists Announced http://www.metalogix.com/About/News.aspx/2016 #ContentManagement #KnowledgeManagement #SharePoint #O365
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information, please visit us at www.metalogix.com or call us at +1 202.609.9100.
Metalogix is a registered trademark of Metalogix, Inc. All other trademarks used are the property of the respective trademark owners.