DOVER, DE--(Marketwire - Aug 13, 2012) - Metatron, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MRNJ)
METATRON, Inc., a leading digital media content distributer with a focus on content that improves people's lives, announces its operating results for its 2nd quarter 2012, ending June 30, 2012.
2012 Q2 Revenue was $137,778, a 23% increase from 2011 Q2 Revenue which was $111,749, and a 5% increase sequentially from 2012 Q1 Revenue, which was $130,891.
Net Income was $930, a 6% increase from 2011 Q2 Net Income of $874.
Total Expenses were $136,848, a 23% increase from $110,605, the Total Expenses for the same time period last year.
Metatron/i-Mobilize has sold over 1 million dollars worth of apps since its inception.
We have had over a dozen apps in the top 200 charts recently and our first mega app "Relax and Sleep Well by Glenn Harrold" peaked at #6 and has been a regular in the top 20 for its category and you can try it for free by following link below:
The Company developed over 2000 mobile applications for multiple platforms, and have had over 3 millions downloads and updates for our apps. i-Mobilize has 250+ apps for sale for Android and 1500+ apps for sale based on iOS platform.
Our apps have generated over 7.5 million iAd impression and currently average nearly 1 million impressions a month.
June and July 2012 were record months for apps sales, and so far August 2012 is on track to equal or surpass those record months.
The Company just released a subscription HD video magazine mega-app for Eckhart Tolle TV, one of the most popular video services in the world for its category. To try the app out for free:
Metatron's complete 2012 second quarter report has been published and can be found on the OTC Markets Website at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MRNJ/financials.
Highlights of the 2nd Quarter:
- The company released its first apps by Craig Townshend of Mindtraining.net. The first app, Lose Weight MindTraining, posted the highest first two days of revenue from any app in company history.
- Metatron/i-Mobilize began entry into Kindle Fire tablet market with the release of thirteen Glenn Harrold apps for Amazon's Kindle Fire marketplace.
- The company's first database driven app, Open House Sign-in Sheet, was released for use in the real-estate market.
- In late May, the company commenced the era of the Mega-app with the conversion of Glenn Harrold's popular free app, Relax and Sleep Well - a Hypnosis Sleep Relaxation. This app's successful launch fueled a large increase in the company's daily revenue intake. The sales surge resulting from this Glenn Harrold apps has proven sustainable as 'Relax and Sleep Well' has consistently ranked in the Top 10 grossing iPhone apps in the Lifestyle category since its late May release. This app was followed closely by the Benjamin Bonetti 20-minute Power Sleep Mega-App, and Glenn Harrold and Ali Calderwood Solfeggio Meditation Super app.
- Company signed letter of intent to form a strategic alliance with a major app company with household name clients. Joint projects are underway and full disclosure of the agreement is pending approval from the alliance partner's board of directors. The deal is expected to be finalized in the third quarter.
3rd Quarter Outlook
With the successful delivery and execution of the Mega-App concept and completion of many goals set for the quarter in the last quarterly report, management believes that another milestone has been achieved in the company's growth arc. During the slowest time of the year for app purchasing, Metatron's revenue growth statistics are undeniable. With more mega-apps scheduled for release in the 3rd quarter, accelerating content owner interest, and large-scale projects like the Mega movie/video app nearly ready to go, management expects to exceed the previous year's 3rd quarter revenues. In the last quarterly report, the company hinted at greater opportunity for collaboration and licensing of higher content as company traction grows in the app space. The company is clearly experiencing this increased demand and following.
In the third quarter of 2012, the company expects the launch of multiple initiatives. Specifically:
- Eckhart Tolle TV Subscription Mega-app (released July 24, 2012)
- Second Glenn Harrold Mega-app based on his popular Lose Weight Hypnosis app
- Yoga/Fit-TV Mega-App, Mega-Movie Apps and more in pipeline
- Major Update to the Glenn Harrold Ultimate Hypnosis Subscription app
- Push Notifications for Mega Apps that can instantly reach over 1 million devices
The company's success would not have been possible without the loyalty and commitment of its shareholder base. Management is committed to plan that will return shareholder value in abundance to its long-time shareholders. Looking at the last half of 2012, Metatron is positioned front and center in the digital content distribution revolution and the company's best performance is yet to come.
About Metatron, Inc.
Metatron, Inc. is a corporate network of highly-related fast growing multi-sector businesses that transact through the Internet and mobile devices. We harness the power of technology to make people's lives more productive and enjoyable in today's connected world. Metatron companies operate in the hottest business sectors including online dating, credit card processing, next-gen relational database development, search engine advertising optimization, and mobile device applications.
See Metatroninc.com or official blog (http://metatroninc.wordpress.com)
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company's status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.