DOVER, DE--(Marketwire - Nov 8, 2012) - Metatron, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MRNJ)
METATRON, Inc., a leading digital media content distributor with a focus on content that empowers people to lead happier and more successful lives, announces its operating results for its 3rd quarter 2012, ending September 30, 2012.
2012 Q3 Revenue was $155,080, a 42% increase from 2011 Q3 Revenue which was $109,186 and a 12% increase sequentially from 2012 Q2 Revenue, which was $137,778. The reported third quarter revenues represent the highest revenue quarter in the company's history.
Total Expenses were $107,115 a 15% decrease from $122,731, the Total Expenses for the same time period last year.
The company experienced a full quarter of successful sales from its top selling app, Relax and Sleep Well by Glenn Harrold: A Relaxation Self-Hypnosis Meditation. This Mega-app burst into the Top 10 grossing apps in the Lifestyle category in the United States on May 31, 2012, and has remained a Top 10 app for the past 5 months.
On many days in the third quarter, Glenn Harrold's app grossed in the Top 1% of all apps in the United States and globally, reached the #1 Grossing Rank in Lifestyle in over 25 countries. Healthline, a renowned and trusted health advice group, selected Relax and Sleep Well by Glenn Harrold as one of the 10 Best Sleep Apps of 2012.
The company continued to develop its Mega-app offering by releasing three additional Mega-apps in the third quarter, including a highly anticipated subscription app from world-renowned spiritual teacher and top selling author Eckhart Tolle.
Metatron's complete 2012 third quarter report has been published and can be found on the OTC Markets Website at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MRNJ/financials.
Highlights of the 3rd Quarter:
- The company recorded successive record monthly revenues in each successive month of quarter, culminating with a company record revenue month in September 2012.
- Metatron/i-Mobilize released free apps with in-app purchasing or so called "freemium" apps by Glenn Harrold, Eckhart Tolle, and Australian hypnotist Giovanni Lordi.
The combined impacts and expanding user base for these Mega-Apps were the catalyst for the record app sales. The Mega-apps released this quarter were:
- Eckhart Tolle TV - "Teachings and Tools to Support the Evolution of Human Consciousness"
- Ultimate Weight Loss by Glenn Harrold (FREE Version): Hypnotherapy to Lose Weight & Get Fit Forever
- The Complete Relaxation Hypnosis Collection by Giovanni Lordi
- The company released 50 new apps by popular Australian hypnotist Giovanni Lordi for the Google Play Android platform.
- The company has released nearly 300 Android apps for sale on Google Play to-date.
- On September 28, 2012, released an update to Relax and Sleep Well to allow Push Notifications to its over 1.2 million user database.
- This function enables the company to market Glenn's and other content owners apps directly and instantly to hundreds of thousands of people straight to their mobile devices.
- The company announced licensing of new content and app development deals for; XTrainFit (Competitor of P90x), Amy Dixon (fitness instructor and celebrity Master Trainer), Tamilee Webb (Fitness guru famous for Buns of Steel and Abs of Steel), and Nanomechanics, Inc.
- On September 26, 2012 the company launched a new corporate Facebook Page focused on increasing the company's public profile and attracting new investment. It can be found at https://www.facebook.com/metatroninc
4th Quarter Outlook
"The rate of iOS and Android device adoption has surpassed that of any consumer technology in history. Compared to recent technologies, smart device adoption is being adopted 10X faster than that of the 80s PC revolution, 2X faster than that of 90s Internet Boom and 3X faster than that of recent social network adoption." -- Flurry.com (August 27, 2012)
Metatron/i-Mobilize has released over 1500 iOS apps for the iPhone/iPad, under its brand name and for other clients. With the ongoing success of the Mega-App concept, and accelerating growth in users, management believes the holiday season period will continue to raise the company's revenues and brand awareness to unprecedented levels. More Apple iOS mega-apps are under development and scheduled for release in the 4th quarter with full backing of Push Notifications. New, higher profile content app development deals are imminent as detailed in the company blog, large-scale media and marketing events are scheduled for the Eckhart Tolle app, mega-apps for Google Play will be on-sale before the holidays, and even a Chinese version of Glenn Harrold's Relax and Sleep Well app is expected to launch (to over 1 billion Chinese) this quarter. The most significant event planned is release of a new push notification technology dubbed "Auto-Post," which, once approved, may enable the company to market our apps to potentially millions of people instantly.
The company is committed to long-term strategy for sustainable growth, much of which is made possible by the support and contributions of its valued shareholders. As we approach the last quarter of 2012, Metatron is poised for yet another milestone quarter at the pivot point of the digital content distribution revolution.
About Metatron, Inc.
Metatron, Inc. is a corporate network of highly-related fast growing multi-sector businesses that transact through the Internet and mobile devices. We harness the power of technology to make people's lives more productive and enjoyable in today's connected world. Metatron companies operate in the hottest business sectors including online dating, credit card processing, next-gen relational database development, search engine advertising optimization, and mobile device applications.
See Metatroninc.com or official blog (http://metatroninc.wordpress.com)
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company's status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.