SAN FRANCISCO, CA and NEW ORLEANS, LA--(Marketwire - Mar 18, 2013) - Microsoft Convergence -- InsideView, the customer intelligence leader, today announced record adoption among Microsoft Dynamics CRM users of its award-winning customer intelligence solution. One year after announcing a multi-faceted partnership with Microsoft to integrate InsideView's curated content into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, demand for the joint solution has exceeded expectations, and has provided an opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics channel partners to bring additional value to their CRM customers. InsideView is known for its ability to aggregate and expose relevant social, news, and company information as well as professional connections within the CRM system. The solution provides critical intelligence that helps to improve lead conversions and win rates for B2B sales and marketing professionals.
"CRM is at the core of our go-to-market strategy, so we seek out only the strongest technologies and partners to add value to our clients' CRM systems," said Scott Mangelson, CRM Practice Leader, Armanino, the 35th largest accounting and business-consulting firm in the nation. "The customer intelligence delivered by InsideView is unmatched, making CRM even more effective for the marketing and sales teams at our clients."
Microsoft Channel Highlights:
- Powerhouses in their respective sectors, InsideView recently signed one of the leading financial and professional services firms that specializes in real estate services and investment management, and the leading global insurance brokerage, Hub International, as new InsideView customers. Both organizations use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
- Hub International will use InsideView solution to integrate critical data points to inform over 1500 market facing sales leaders and inside sales business development managers.
- InsideView now works with 35 Microsoft Partners including the top ten Microsoft Dynamics CRM resellers. InsideView has seen a 25% growth in its Microsoft partner ecosystem in the past year alone.
- Top Microsoft resellers and are featuring InsideView, including but not limited to Armanino, Hitachi Solutions and Zero2Ten. CoreMotives, a Silverpop company, is also an InsideView partner. The company offers marketing automation functionality that operates from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. A full list of InsideView managed partners can be viewed here.
As the premier customer intelligence solution within the Microsoft CRM ecosystem, and one of the most highly rated and popular apps in the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace, InsideView combines traditional company and contact information with real-time, relevant, social insights, as well as company and contact information into one easy-to-use application that resides within the CRM interface. With InsideView, sales professionals spend more time selling and less time researching contact information or websites for information about target prospects. The result is an average increase in productivity of 30%, improved lead to opportunity conversion and larger deal sizes.
"The Microsoft Dynamics CRM channel is incredibly important for InsideView. We're thrilled to be working with these leaders within Microsoft's ecosystem," said Heidi Tucker, vice president of partner relationships at InsideView. "We look forward to continuing to provide the most advanced customer intelligence solutions in the market, and providing new opportunities for our partners to deliver more value to their customers."
See InsideView at Microsoft Convergence:
- Visit InsideView at Booth # 843 to see the power of sales intelligence in action.
- Join Vice President Heidi Tucker for Making CRM Sexy Again! Thursday, March 21st at 1:00 p.m. in Room 387. Heidi will showcase how InsideView drives CRM adoption and productivity by helping users convert more leads to opportunities, close opportunities more quickly and more often, and close larger deal sizes. Please RSVP here, as seating is limited.
- Kick off Convergence with a night of fun at the Convergence Carnival party, Monday, March 18th at 9:30 p.m. Hurry, tickets are limited.
- Read customer case studies to learn why more than 300,000 professionals choose InsideView to propel their sales productivity.
- Follow @InsideView on Twitter or the InsideView Blog to learn more about the latest trends in social business.
InsideView provides the customer intelligence and data that drives marketing, sales and account managers to win. We help you find better prospects, get in more doors, win more deals and keep more customers, fueling much stronger revenue growth. Our customer intelligence solutions provide the business insights, people insights and connections to make every prospect and customer conversation more valuable to them and more successful for you. InsideView® is used by more than 300,000 sales and marketing professionals, and over 2,000 market-leading companies including Adobe, BMC, Franklin Covey, Experian and SuccessFactors. InsideView was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit InsideView.