SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 13, 2014) - Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Molton Brown has products in over 70 countries globally and understands the importance of providing a consistent shopping experience to each customer across each channel. Through its use of Oracle Commerce mobile solution, the company expects to realize its goal of delivering an engaging, virtually seamless and personalized experience via its mobile enabled websites which will drive continued customer loyalty.
- KAO Group, owners of Molton Brown, the British luxury goods company which specializes in skin-care products, has successfully launched mobile enabled websites across multiple regions including North America, Europe, Australia and Japan using Oracle Commerce.
- Molton Brown, which has products distributed in more than 70 countries worldwide, plans to drive growth through the launch of mobile enabled commerce websites which provide an enhanced and consistent buying experience for its customers.
- By utilizing Oracle Commerce capabilities, Molton Brown is able to realize its commerce anywhere vision by leveraging single platform management control across its store, online and mobile channels.
- The launch of the mobile sites was accelerated using the Commerce Reference Store Mobile solution.
- The company's target of delivering an engaging, virtually seamless and personalized experience to each customer is achieved through the Oracle Commerce solution, which is helping to generate increased conversion rates, improved order value, and ongoing customer loyalty.
- After an evaluation of available solutions, Oracle was selected by Molton Brown to support the company in realizing its commerce anywhere goals due to Oracle's retail expertise and capability for rapid solution deployment.
- The successful implementation of the mobile websites was a significant step in Molton Brown's vision for driving growth through a dynamic omni-channel strategy.
- "The launch of our mobile websites signals another step in our strategy for providing a truly seamless omni-channel experience for our customers," said Tanay Taank, Director, KAO Group. "In this project, Oracle has demonstrated an expertise in delivering a best-in-class solution, with a rapid time-to-market implementation, accelerated by the Reference Store, within our desired budget."
- "To drive growth, innovative retailers recognize the need to provide a superior, consistent, and coordinated customer experience across all channels," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail. "Molton Brown's use of Oracle Commerce to launch its mobile websites positions the company as one of the visionary retailers that truly places the customer at the heart of the business."
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.