SANTA MONICA, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 6, 2016) - MomentFeed, the leader in mobile customer experience management for multi-location brands, today announced that the latest version of its platform, MomentFeed 3.3, is available immediately. The platform includes a series of powerful new dashboards that make it easier than ever for multi-location brands to track their customers' online-to-offline journeys and calculate the ROI of their mobile marketing efforts.
The MomentFeed platform helps multi-location brands such as Jamba Juice, Avis, and Starbucks target consumers at the most influential moments in their online path to purchase. This includes managing all pages for every store across all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yelp!, Twitter. Through MomentFeed's innovative approach to local, regional and national marketing organic and paid campaigns, the company is able to provide unique sets of data, including data from Facebook Local Insights, that haven't been available to multi-location brands directly.
"We're always looking for data to inform our marketing and operations. MomentFeed's new People Nearby vs. Paid Impressions dashboard is our new go-to for conversion tracking as we haven't seen this overlay of paid impressions to store traffic anywhere else," said Deidre Hazelbaker at Tire Discounters, the nation's eighth-largest independent tire retailer. "Another ROI capability we've been wishing for and now can see through MomentFeed is the relationship between campaign spend and regional sales. We can segment our stores by regions and groups to see what's working, and expand major markets or campaigns based on direct offline attribution. These new capabilities are key to our 2017 strategy."
"Consumers spend tremendous amounts of time on their phones. They are using their phones to augment their real-world experiences by engaging with brands through the most popular mobile apps, and that is driving multi-location brands to invest heavily in digital and mobile marketing initiatives like social engagement and reputation management for every store," said Robert Blatt, CEO of MomentFeed. "The underlying challenge with funding these types of activities has been a lack of understanding as to what's really working to drive foot traffic and boost sales. Now with the latest version of MomentFeed, we're helping these multi-location brands tackle this by providing insights into which digital efforts are successful, and how much they're actually helping in-store sales. Our clients are able to align the growth strategy of a single store and map that all the way up to the regional or national level."
The latest version of the MomentFeed platform includes several new features that help multi-location brands engage consumers in new, relevant ways that drive them toward offline conversions. In particular, MomentFeed makes it possible to track a customer's online-to-offline journey using a combination of enhanced search, discovery, social media and reputation management tools.
MomentFeed's Search & Discovery Dashboards include enhanced features such as:
- Local Search Ranking - Helps brands optimize their business data to increase the search ranking of each and every one of their physical locations. Rankings can now be tracked by keyword on Google and Bing through the Local Search Ranking dashboard.
- Local Page Leads - Allows businesses to track a consumer's journey toward conversion by analyzing how many customers found the Google My Business (GMB) or Facebook page of the closest location and actually went on to view it, clicked to call, clicked for directions or even visited the website directly.
- Facebook Local Insights - Uses Facebook Local Insights data to identify the busiest times of day for a business' location, the demographics of those nearby consumers, and provides foot traffic trends within 50 meters of each business location -- while also showing the percentage of those users who saw an ad in the past 28 days. MomentFeed is now making it even easier for multi-location brands to access these offline Local Insights.
The Social Media & Reputation Management Dashboards include enhanced features such as:
- Customer Experience - Provides an overview of ratings and review activity across a brand's locations (using custom Groups as filters), making it easy to understand and compare what customers are saying.
- Facebook Page Insights - The Facebook Page Insights dashboard gives brands the first ever comprehensive overview of both brand and local page engagement from one dashboard. Track reach, engagement and fan growth across both brand and local pages, and get a full view into social engagement on Facebook.
Combined with the new dashboards, MomentFeed's latest software release offers ability to search for locations by business ID, allowing brands to grant single location managers permission to comment on or like Instagram, Facebook or Google posts from a brand's account, as well as updated tools to help brands to identify and merge duplicate Facebook pages en masse. While previous processes caught the vast majority of duplicate pages through MomentFeed's Facebook API integration, updates in the latest platform provide brands with even more comprehensive dupe monitoring and elimination.
Marketers and brands interested in learning more about measuring Online to Offline attribution and ROI can attend a webinar on Tuesday, December 6th at 10:00 a.m. PST. For additional information and to register, please visit: https://momentfeed.com/resource-library/events-and-webinars/
MomentFeed is a mobile customer experience management platform that enables multi-location brands to make their nearest location the best choice for every mobile customer. It turns physical stores into a brand's most valuable online assets, helping guide customers along their entire digital path to purchase. Using the information that uniquely defines each location, the platform enables central or distributed management of a brand's store locator, as well as search engine optimization, social media engagement, and paid advertising & media, and online reputation and review management. The platform increases same store sales for multi-location retailers, restaurant chains, banks, auto dealers, insurance companies and other franchised and corporate-owned services. MomentFeed was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. For more information visit: https://www.momentfeed.com
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.