CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Apr 3, 2014) - Coyne College, a leader in education and training for Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Electrical Construction, Maintenance and Planning, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, and Physical Therapist Aides, announced today that representatives from more than 40 companies located throughout the Chicago metropolitan area will attend a career fair for its students and graduates. The event will be held on Wednesday, April 16 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the college, located at 330 N. Green St., in Chicago. Employers will be looking to hire for a variety of fields, including HVAC and refrigeration, electrical construction, maintenance and planning, and allied healthcare.
"The number of employers attending our career fairs continues to grow because they recognize that Coyne College is a reliable source for providing skilled workers," said Russell Freeman, President of Coyne College. "We have a comprehensive, hands-on program that helps students gain the skills they need to work in their fields as soon as they graduate."
The following companies are expected to attend the Career Fair:
- Addeco USA
- Advanced Physical Medicine, Oak Park
- Advanced Technology Services
- Advocate Health Care
- Atomatic Mechanical Services
- Barton Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- C. Cretors & Company
- Chicago Family Health Center
- Cintas Corporation
- Consolidated Mechanical Services
- Dart Container - Solo Cup
- DeVry University
- East-West University
- Express Employment Professionals
- Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
- Fusion OEM
- Goose Island Brewery
- Howard Brown Health Center
- IBEW-NECA Technical Institute
- Interlake Mecalux, Inc.
- Jernberg Industries
- JMC Steel Group
- Johnstone Supply
- Labor Pool - Advanced Skills
- Medical Staffing Network Pharmacy
- Nation Pizza & Foods
- NorthStar Heating & Air Conditioning
- Orchard Electric Inc.
- Quality Placement Authority (QPA)
- Rivers Casino
- Scheck & Siress Prosthetics, Inc.
- Schulze and Burch Biscuit Co.
- Steamgard LLC
- The Power Company
- UWL Professional Consulting Services
- Windfree Wind & Solar Energy Design
For more information about the Career Fair, please contact Ryan Morrison, Director of Career Services, at (773)577-8076, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Coyne College
Coyne College has more than 110 years of experience in educating and preparing students for brighter futures through hands-on, dedicated career training. Located in downtown Chicago, Coyne offers individualized instruction, flexible class schedules and large, furnished labs. Coyne offers diploma and associate degree programs in a variety of fields including Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Electrical/Electronics, and Healthcare. To learn more, visit www.coynecollege.edu or call (800)707-1922.