SOURCE: Marriott International
BETHESDA, MD--(Marketwired - Dec 4, 2013) - Adventure seekers planning a vacation to one of these five locations can enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of great Marriott hotels. You can seek the summit while leaving the freeze-dried dinners and sub-zero sleeping bags for another mountaineer.
- Taos Mountain in New Mexico wins your heart with summertime hiking and wintertime skiing and snowboarding. Be sure to try green chilies in your breakfast burrito before you head out to blaze or shred a trail.
- Vail, Colorado calls you back again and again with its incredible beauty, fantastic skiing and adventure options. Summer visitors can hike right into town to visit the farmer's market, and winter visitors can warm up with a gourmet meal after a day on world-class slopes.
- Every season is a good one in Lake Tahoe. You can ski, paddle, hike or bike all day before fueling up with a great meal and a re-energizing night's sleep at a first-class hotel.
- Home of the 2002 Olympics, Park City is so charming it hardly needs world-class skiing to win you over. Add exquisite golf courses, panoramic views and miles of trails and you have a great recipe for a year-round vacation destination.
- Skiers can take their skills to a whole new level in Zurich, Switzerland. The impeccable Swiss hospitality at your Marriott hotel equals the impeccable slopes.
Pair your next adventurous vacation with a dash of comfort using this handy guide to finding Marriott hotels in places of fantastic natural beauty.
Marriott is the leading lodging company with properties on 6 continents across 17 brands worldwide with an extensive brand portfolio sure to meet your needs and style. Learn more about Marriott's hotels, hotel deals and weekend getaways or visit Marriott on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+marriott or our official website at www.Marriott.com.