DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Jul 7, 2016) - MultiView, the leader in digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers, today announced the release of its completely revamped Buyers Guide to support both associations and businesses. For associations, their branded Buyers Guide enables them to provide the ultimate industry search engine and directory for their members. Additionally, the wide array of advertising positions within the guide brings the association a recurring stream of non-dues revenue. These advertisements also enable B2B marketers to reach and engage their specific set of buyers at the point in time when they are actively researching products, services and vendors.
MultiView pioneered digital buyers guides for associations nearly two decades ago and they have been the market leader ever since. MultiView has helped millions of busy association members find the best vendor solutions, while at the same time connecting thousands of B2B companies with the prospects they need to reach.
"Our complete redesign of our Buyers Guide shows our commitment to both associations and B2B marketers," said CEO Scott Bedford. "While competitors have been content with older products, we invested heavily in new features, technology and design to make our guide the best on the market. Best of all, our new guide makes providing relevant industry content to members so easy that associations can focus on what's most important -- their own mission and growth."
The new MultiView Buyers Guide includes several key features, including:
- New Design and User Experience - The simplistic and contemporary layout keeps content relevant for association members and exhibitors and makes engagement quick and easy.
- New Company Profile Page - Company profile pages have added in features like Google Maps, Association Badges and more so the pages better inform potential buyers.
- New Prominent Ad Positions - The guide offers seven unique ad positions that allow members and exhibitors to be seen by prospective buyers who are searching for relevant offerings.
- Mobile Responsive Design - Online traffic from smart devices has skyrocketed over the past few years, and with this in mind MultiView created a mobile responsive design so association members can view the guide wherever they are and regardless of device.
- New Referrals Feature - This feature is integrated into the company profile page, which gives members the opportunity to build confidence and credibility with prospective buyers.
For more information on MultiView Buyers Guides visit the MultiView website.
MultiView, the leader in digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers, connects the B2B world. We build digital publications that bring thousands of trade associations together with millions of their members, spanning nearly every industry. And we deliver digital marketing solutions that connect tens of thousands of B2B companies with millions of their customers at every stage of the buying journey. Over nearly two decades we've developed unmatched data and insights about B2B buyers and the deep expertise needed to reach them online. Leveraging this powerful combination of knowledge and experience is how we create the connections that deliver real results for our partners and customers every day. MultiView is a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus LLC. We are headquartered in Irving, TX, and have offices in Washington, DC, and Toronto, Canada.