SOURCE: Discover Palm Beach County
THE PALM BEACHES, FL --(Marketwired - May 01, 2014) - Discover Palm Beach County (DPBC) today announced that MyPalmBeachSummer.com, the destination's much anticipated annual vacation savings site, is now live. Now in its third year, MyPalmBeachSummer.com is organized into a variety of popular vacation experiences, including Affordable Luxury, Family Fun, Florida Residents and Drive & Dine. This year the site includes two new travel categories -- Spa Palm Beach and 2 for 1 -- that add vacation getaway options at some of the top spa resorts in the world, as well as special 2 for 1 offers from attractions, including mini golf, museum admission and outdoor pursuits. Most special offers on MyPalmBeachSummer.com are valid through September.
"MyPalmBeachSummer.com brings together savings for every type of traveler to The Palm Beaches in one convenient place and eliminates the need for multiple travel sites to book a summer vacation. It makes the planning process stress-free," said DPBC President and CEO Jorge Pesquera. "We hope our returning guests and first-time visitors alike will use the site to take advantage of all the special offers and packages from our outstanding hotels, attractions, restaurants and others to come visit us in The Palm Beaches this summer."
Discover Palm Beach County partnered with several of the destination's award-winning hotels, resorts and attractions to create the new summer offers. A sample of travel deals that are available on the site includes:
- With the She's Worth It package at The Brazilian Court Hotel, travelers can enjoy an overnight stay at the luxurious boutique property, and a shopping experience featuring a car service for six hours of shopping on the world-renowned Worth Avenue. The package also includes a blowout, facial, manicure and pedicure at the Frédéric Fekkai Salon & Spa, as well as lunch or brunch at Café Boulud. Offer valid through September 30.
- At the brand new Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, families can enjoy deluxe accommodations, a $25 food credit, and choice of a one-hour ocean kayak ride or one-hour standup paddleboard ride per person. Offer valid June 1- September 30.
Florida Resident Rate
- Florida residents receive up to 20 percent off rates at the Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach with a valid Florida ID. Complimentary parking is included. Offer valid June 1-Septmeber 30.
Drive & Dine
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach, a historical, boutique property in the heart of Palm Beach, is offering a two-night package featuring a four-course meal for two with a bottle of house wine at their signature restaurant, as well as full English Breakfast for two each morning. The package also includes roundtrip transportation anywhere on the island of Palm Beach or CityPlace in a vintage Rolls Royce. Offer valid June 1-September 30.
Spa Palm Beach
- Guests of PGA National Resort & Spa can take advantage of great rates and the world-class spa this summer. With rates as low as $179 per person, the Waters of the World package includes full breakfast each morning in the Palm Terrace restaurant, choice of select 50-minute spa treatment per day, unlimited use of health and racquet club, and unlimited use of spa amenities, including the famed Waters of the World experience.
2 for 1
- Travelers wanting to hit the water can enjoy a kayak rental (available for one, four or eight hours) in a two-seat tandem kayak for the price of just one person at Jupiter Outdoor Center on Tuesdays. Offer valid April 8- September 30.
MyPalmBeachSummer.com also includes a deals section, which features other special offers from area restaurants, attractions and more.
For more information and a complete listing of special offers, visit MyPalmBeachSummer.com or call Discover Palm Beach County at (800) 554-7256. Blackout dates and special restrictions may apply. See individual offer for complete details.
About Discover Palm Beach County
Discover Palm Beach County, formerly the Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 38 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts in Palm Beach County, commonly referred to as, The Palm Beaches, Florida. Tourism is among Palm Beach County's major industries generating an annual economic impact of more than $5 billion in the local economy, producing $30 million dollars in bed-tax revenue, lodging sales of approximately $623 million, and supporting 45,000 jobs.