SOURCE: African Business Review

African Business Review

February 28, 2011 19:42 ET

NAS Airport Services General Manager Eric Rouvillois Maintains High Food Standards While Supporting the Local Community

SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - February 28, 2011) - NAS Airport Services is fully aware of its corporate responsibility; although they work with some major airline operators, they still reach out to the local community.

Around 80 percent of NAS' business is concerned with in-flight catering, supplying some of the world's biggest International airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, KLM, Qatar Airways and South African Airways. The company's most important client, however, is Kenya Airways, which General Manager Eric Rouvillois says has always supported and encouraged NAS' growth.

"Kenya Airways is in good form, buying aircrafts, going to new destinations and we are lucky to have a base airline company like this," says Rouvillois.

Admitting supply chain in Africa is challenging, Rouvillois says he is still proud of NAS' continuing mission to support local people and communities.

"We only import 15 percent of our products with the remaining 85 percent sourced locally on the Kenyan market. We take the responsibility of being a big organisation by supporting the local community and environment," says Rouvillois.

NAS works closely with local farmers and growers, which ensures all of the food and produce they use is fresh with no frozen goods being used.

"Maintaining close personal relationships with these contacts is crucial not only for NAS, but also for the whole region," says Rouvillois.

Read the full report here, http://www.africanbusinessreview.co.za/company-reports/nas-airport-services-0.

About African Business Review

African Business Review is a leading digital media source of news and content for C-level executives focused on business and industry-specific news throughout Africa. African Business Review is the territory-dedicated arm of the White Digital Media Group. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur Glen White, White Digital Media retains a diversified portfolio of websites, magazines, daily news feeds and weekly e-newsletters that leverage technology to innovatively deliver high-quality content, analytical data, and industry news. For more information, contact 1-760-827-7800 or visit http://www.africanbusinessreview.co.za/.

Contact Information

  • Press Contact
    Melissa Rudd
    African Business Review
    Telephone: 01603 217556
    Email: Email Contact