MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Aug. 8, 2012) - National Bank of Canada (TSX:NA) will be releasing its third quarter results on Thursday, August 30, 2012.
The results are scheduled for release in the afternoon, after the market closes. The conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors will take place on Friday morning, August 31, 2012 and will be accessible either live or off line, by phone or webcast.
Third quarter ended July 31, 2012 results conference call
- Conference call will take place on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-340-2216 / 1-866-226-1792
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information, and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The conference call recording will be available until September 9, 2012 by dialing 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering access code 7648660#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $176 billion in assets as at April 30, 2012, National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca), together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups, and was named among the five strongest banks in the world by Bloomberg Markets. The Bank has close to 20,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:NA). Follow the Bank's activities via social media and learn more about its extensive community involvement at clearfacts.ca and commitment.nationalbank.ca.
The telephone numbers provided below are for the exclusive use of journalists, other media representatives and shareholders.