OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Aug. 23, 2016) -
Did you know?
When applying for a student loan, grant or subsidy, you may be asked to provide a proof of income statement (option 'C' print) to your financial institution or to a municipal, provincial, territorial or federal government department. Getting your proof of income statement is easy with the Canada Revenue Agency's (CRA) online services.
To get a proof of income statement, you can:
- Log into My Account and click on "Proof of income statement (option 'C' print)" to view and print your proof of income statement.
- Use the MyCRA mobile web app to send a request to the CRA to mail you a printed copy of your proof of income statement.
Not signed up? Register now. My Account and MyCRA mobile web app give you access to the CRA's self-service options-fast, secure and available at your convenience. With either option, you can also:
- check the status of your income tax and benefit return;
- view your personalized benefit and credit information;
- check your RRSP and TFSA contribution limits;
- register for online mail; and
You can also get your proof of income statement by calling the CRA's automated Tax Information Phone Service at 1-800-267-6999. After choosing your language, select option 1 and follow the instructions. We will send you one right away!
To receive updates when new information is added to our website, you can:
- Follow the CRA on Twitter - @CanRevAgency
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader
You can also visit our YouTube Channel for tax-related videos.
For media information