SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 15, 2014) - Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world's leading graph database, today announced a series of Neo4j events, hosted by partners such as Google, Silicon Valley Java User Group, Hightail and Medium. Held from April 16 - May 7, these events include meetups, workshops and a knowledge café. Topics range from graph-based analytics, to discovering hidden relationships in social networks, to real world graph database use cases. Attendees will learn about the rapidly growing world of graph databases and the next generation of connected data applications built with Neo4j.
Neo4j Event Dates and Details
Meetup at Google: "Graph All The Things!!" An Intro to Graph Databases & Neo4j
- Featuring Emil Eifrem, Co-Founder of Neo4j and CEO at Neo Technology
- Wednesday, April 16th, from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PT
- Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA
- Over 250 attendees already registered. Limited number of seats still available at: http://www.meetup.com/sv-jug/events/175537652/
Meetup at Hightail: Building a Graph-based Analytics Platform
GraphPUB Silicon Valley at Tied House Brewery
Meetup: Intro to Neo4j at Neo Headquarters
Meetup: Uncovering Invisible Relationships with a GraphDB at Medium Headquarters
GraphPANEL Silicon Valley
- Featuring Emil Eifrem, Co-Founder of Neo4j and CEO at Neo Technology, along with leading Silicon Valley startups who are using Neo4j, to be announced soon.
- Wednesday, May 7th, from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PT
- AOL, 395 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto, CA
- Over 250 attendees expected. Register at: http://graphpanel-siliconvalley2014.eventbrite.com
About Neo Technology
Graphs are everywhere. From websites adding social capabilities to Telcos providing personalized customer services, to innovative bioinformatics research, organizations are adopting graph databases as the best way to model and query connected data. Neo Technology researchers pioneered the first graph databases back in 2000, and have been instrumental in bringing the power of the graph to numerous organizations worldwide, including 40 Global 2000 customers, such as Cisco, Accenture, Telenor, eBay and Walmart. Serving customers in production for over a decade, Neo4j is the world's leading graph database with the largest ecosystem of partners and tens of thousands of successful deployments.
According to DB Engines, Neo4j dominates the fastest growing category in all data management. Neo Technology is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, France, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.neotechnology.com.