ROMFORD, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Aug. 8, 2012) - Neopost Limited, one of the UK's leading manufacturers of mailing and communications solutions, is proud to announce that it has become an approved signatory to the Procurement Pledge.
The Pledge encourages private enterprise and the wider public sector to work in collaboration to deliver best value and innovative products and solutions, in order to protect the public purse.
Neopost is in full support of this important initiative and will work with the public sector to instil greater efficiencies in procurement practice.
Under the terms of the Pledge, Neopost has made a number of commitments:
- To actively engage in the development of forward procurement pipelines.
- To work with government (and other public sector bodies) and their supply chains to identify capabilities needed to deliver future demand; to pinpoint any capability gaps and plan strategically to meet these needs.
- To actively engage with Government and the wider public sector in pre-procurement dialogue.
- To work with its supply chains to provide more sub-contracting opportunities to smaller providers where possible.
- To highlight good practise across government and the wider public sector and challenge other bodies or departments to adopt such practises.
- To report using the 'Mystery Shopper' service, non-compliance or deviation from the commitments of Government and public body signatories.
- To promote and encourage the use of Government initiatives in support of this agenda amongst their members and/or supply chains.
As a leading supplier to the wider public sector, Neopost is bound to its duty in delivering against these commitments and ensuring best value solutions are provided.
Neopost is the UK's and Europe's number one supplier of mailing solutions. It has a direct presence in 26 countries, with 5,900 employees and annual sales of EUR1,003 million in 2011. Its products and services are sold in more than 90 countries. The Group is a key player in the markets for mailroom equipment and logistics solutions.
Neopost supplies the most technologically advanced solutions for franking, folding/inserting and addressing as well as logistics management and traceability. Neopost also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions.
Neopost is listed in the A compartment of Euronext Paris and belongs notably to the SBF 120 index.