CHATTANOOGA, TN--(Marketwired - May 2, 2013) - Discovering adventure along the banks of the Tennessee River is easier than ever thanks to two exciting Chattanooga hotel packages launched by a premier riverfront hotel that are sure to keep visitors 'On the Move.'
Offering guests the opportunity to design a vacation that best fits their sightseeing and adventure desires, the stylish SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor hotel's new "Chattanooga On The Move" package has two options so guests can make the most of their treasured vacation time while discovering many of the area's most prominent features.
By joining forces with local attractions, this impressive Chattanooga, TN hotel is able to offer guests their choice between a "River & Rails" or "Historic Heritage" package now through October. Packed with amenities such as complimentary breakfast and free parking, guests can choose from one- or two-night options that include tickets to sightseeing cruises on the Tennessee River, railroad adventures and intriguing museums.
"We are thrilled to unite our properties and work together to produce this unique opportunity and new business relationship that will benefit our passengers and guests of the SpringHill Suites," said Sarrie Pasch, sales manager of the Southern Belle/Chattanooga Riverboat Company.
Package options offered in the hotel's "Chattanooga On The Move" deal include:
River & Rails:
One-night stay at the SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor hotel with discounted beverages at Waterside Lounge, complimentary breakfast and parking, plus two adult tickets for each of the following:
- Sightseeing Cruise aboard the Southern Belle, a 90-minute excursion that allows guests to view wildlife while learning the history and economic importance of the Tennessee River.
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum's Missionary Ridge Local, a one-hour round trip aboard vintage railroad passenger cars pulled by a first generation diesel locomotive or steam engine. This adventure also includes a behind-the-scenes tour of the restoration and repair shop and a turntable demonstration.
This option includes a two-night stay with discounted beverages at the hotel's own Waterside Lounge in addition to complimentary breakfast and free parking, plus two adult tickets to the following:
- Sightseeing Cruise aboard the Southern Belle
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum's Missionary Ridge Local
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, the steepest railroad in the world climbing one mile from the community of St. Elmo to Lookout Mountain, Tenn.
- International Towing & Recovery Museum which includes dozens of restored vintage military and commercial tow trucks, many in running condition.
"The International Towing & Recovery Museum is delighted to add SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor to the elite group of hotels that offer various discount coupons to multiple attractions in the area," said Cheryl Mish, museum director. "Since Chattanooga is the home of the first tow truck built in 1916, visiting the museum should definitely be on the list of places to go, and we thank SpringHill Suites for making that opportunity so readily available to their guests."
The only package of its kind available in Chattanooga, the SpringHill Suites' "Chattanooga On The Move" can be booked online at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chash-springhill-suites-chattanooga-downtown-cameron-harbor/ or over the phone at 1-423-834-9300.
About the SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
The SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor is a stylish all-suite riverfront property that provides guests with spacious and affordable accommodations overlooking the scenic Tennessee River. Conveniently located, the hotel puts guests within walking distance of popular attractions such as the Tennessee Aquarium, the Chattanooga Riverfront and Southern Belle Riverboat while pampering them with well-appointed accommodations, a relaxing indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center.