OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Aug. 27, 2014) -
Editors Note: There are four photos associated with this press release.
Corel's Graphics Software group today released CorelDRAW® Home & Student Suite X7, the latest version of its Home & Student software package. With graphic design, illustration, tracing, photo-editing and web graphics capabilities, the suite offers a comprehensive design solution at an affordable price. As a non-commercial-use product, it helps students and hobbyists build a graphic-design career by giving them a starting point.
"Learning is one of the most important aspects of a designer's career," said Gérard Métrailler, Vice President, Product Management, CorelDRAW. "Our goal is to make sure the learning process is accessible to those entering the design world. With CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7, students and hobbyists have access to a comprehensive solution that allows them to practice and develop their skills, without the cost of a commercial design package."
No matter what level of design experience a user has, they can express their unique creativity using this intuitive graphics software. This new version features advanced photo-editing tools, a redesigned user interface and powerful fill capabilities, all in an easy-to-learn environment. It creates a comfortable learning space for editing photos and creating reports, drawings, flyers, logos and more.
New and Enhanced Features in CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7:
- NEW Redesigned and Customizable Workspaces: Choose between Lite and Default workspaces, and customize the workspace to fit a specific workflow
- NEW Fountain Fills: Get total control over fills and transparency; create elliptical and rectangular fountain fills, control transparency within the individual colors of a fountain fill, repeat fills within objects and adjust a fill's angle
- NEW Advanced Character Tools: Easily find and insert certain characters with the revamped Insert Character docker
- NEW Photo-Editing Tools in Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ Home & Student: Create unique images with pressure-sensitive liquid tools (Smear, Attract and Twirl) and camera effects (Bokeh blur, Sepia Toning and Time Machine)
- NEW Alignment Guides: Position objects quickly and accurately with suggested alignments to nearby objects
- NEW High DPI Support: Get a consistent appearance across devices with high DPI monitors; the interface is easily adapted for touchscreen capability, making it compatible with the latest PCs, laptops and tablets
- NEW Multiple Document Interface: Work with and switch between numerous documents, across multiple monitors, in a tabbed view to streamline any project
- Built-in Content Exchange: Collaborate easily by sharing vector, bitmap and fountain fills with the community through this online repository, integrated with Corel® CONNECT™
CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7 Includes:
- CorelDRAW® Home & Student X7: Intuitive vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ Home & Student X7: Powerful image editing
- Corel® PowerTRACE® X7: Accurate bitmap-to-vector tracing
- Corel® CAPTURE™ X7: Simple screen capture tool
- Corel® CONNECT™: Instant content finder
CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7 also provides access to 1,300 high-quality and digital images, 100 high-resolution digital photos, 125 fonts, 75 photo frames, over 100 professionally designed templates, 100 fills, an Online Quick Start Guide, over 2 hours of training videos and much more.
For a full list of everything included in CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7 please visit www.coreldraw.com/homestudent.
Availability and Pricing
CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7 is now available and can be downloaded at www.coreldraw.com/homestudent. It is available for $129.99 USD.
About Corel Graphic Design Software
Whether you're an occasional graphics user, creative professional or technical illustrator, Corel Graphic Design Software helps you make a major impact with your artwork. The Corel Graphic Design product family includes the renowned CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, a complete graphic design solution, CorelDRAW® Technical Suite for technical communication, and CorelCAD™, affordable and powerful CAD design software.
Boasting some of the industry's best-known brands, Corel's product lines also include Corel® Painter®, Corel® PaintShop® Pro, Corel® PDF Fusion™, Corel® VideoStudio® and Corel® WordPerfect® Office. For more information about Corel Graphic Design Software, please visit www.coreldraw.com.
© 2014 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, CAPTURE, CONNECT, CorelCAD, Painter, PaintShop, PDF Fusion, PHOTO-PAINT, PowerTRACE, VideoStudio and WordPerfect are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links: