LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Jan 21, 2014) - Companies with fewer than 20 employees now have a new way to reduce billing and invoicing overhead and get paid faster so they can more easily grow their businesses. Available today, Hiveage is a secure, cloud-based billing platform that saves small business owners an average of two days per month and enables them to grow their businesses up to 20 percent annually by reducing the costly, time-consuming administrative tasks associated with billing and invoicing. Hiveage is the newest iteration of the product formerly known as CurdBee, with more than 35,000 customers in 140 countries.
Key features of the new Hiveage include a more comprehensive feature set, flexible subscription pricing, and support for online collaboration with colleagues and clients.
"The more time I have to serve my clients the more profitable I am, which is why I've come to rely on CurdBee over the past several years," said Chad Cox, creative director and founder, Buzz Rocket Media. "After working with the new Hiveage product, which includes even more features specifically designed for small business owners like myself, I'm able to spend more time on the tasks that will actually grow my business without getting bogged down by non-billable administrative activities."
Key Hiveage Features and Benefits:
- Fully automated invoicing and billing: With Hiveage, customers can easily create and track an unlimited number of invoices, which can be branded with a small businesses' logo and colors; develop project estimates; track time, expenses and payments; calculate taxes, support multiple currencies, and schedule recurring payments.
- Secure, cloud-based model: Hiveage offers ease of use and cost savings delivered through a secure and reliable Rackspace cloud.
- Support for leading payment gateways: Hiveage helps users get paid faster by accepting online payments from leading payment gateways including PayPal, Braintree, and Stripe.
- Flexible, affordable pricing: For solopreneurs and small businesses that need to add more functionality as they grow, Hiveage offers customers several subscription-based options based on a customer's needs and budget. These include a feature-rich free option with unlimited invoicing; more advanced features from $1.95 per month, and for power users, there are two options priced at $29.95 and $49.95 per month based on features, functions, and the number of users. Since each feature comes as its own module, customers can easily add in a payment gateway, for example, for $1.95 a month while a small to medium sized business with up to 20 users that requires all the features of Hiveage would pay $49.95 per month. Also, since it's simple to use and easily integrates with other popular invoicing software including FreshBooks and Harvest, there's no downtime when transitioning to Hiveage.
- Team collaboration with control: Hiveage's online collaboration enables teams of up to 20 people to be connected via one account while also providing small business owners with complete control over users' access to information. This ensures confidentiality, consistency and efficiency while also reducing common user errors that often occur when relying on traditional spreadsheets to track time, create estimates, and produce invoices.
- Manage multiple businesses: For entrepreneurs that are overseeing several ventures, Hiveage enables you to manage more than one business from a single account.
"As entrepreneurs and business owners ourselves, we know first hand how time consuming and frustrating the billing process can be. While many options on the market say they're ideal for small businesses, they're usually overly complex for most small businesses with fewer than 20 employees," said Lankitha Wimalarathna, founder and CEO, Vesess, Inc., the creators of CurdBee and Hiveage. "With today's release of our new Hiveage product, we're addressing the needs of today's small businesses with a product that will scale as your business grows and offers rich functionality at an affordable price."
Hiveage was built from the ground up with one goal in mind: to help freelancers and small businesses automate the online billing function. We don't believe in trying to be all things to all people. Instead, we focus on providing a faster and easier way to invoice clients and track payments. We do this through a simple-to-use, intuitive and (dare we say) beautiful interface that is supported by a secure cloud-based platform. Hiveage offers users flexibility in its features, functions and pricing to easily scale to meet customers' growing business needs. Hiveage serves 35,000 customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.hiveage.com.