Rowan Tree Books Ltd.

Rowan Tree Books Ltd.

April 16, 2015 10:00 ET

New Hope for Those Suffering from Excruciating Foot Pain With the Launch of "Resolving Plantar Fasciitis - A Roadmap to Success"

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - April 16, 2015) -

Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.

Rowan Tree Books Ltd. announced the release of a new book, Resolving Plantar Fasciitis - A Roadmap to Success by internationally best-selling authors Dr. Brian Abelson, DC and Kamali Abelson, BSc. The official book launch is on Tuesday, April 21, 2015, at Shelf Life Books, 1302 - 4th Street SW, Calgary, AB, from 7:00PM - 9:00PM. The book is available on www.amazon.ca, www.chapters.indigo.ca and at www.releaseyourbody.com.

In Resolving Plantar Fasciitis, Dr. Abelson, provides a comprehensive 3-Phase Program designed to obtain long term resolution of the condition to those suffering from the debilitating effects of Plantar Fasciitis. As Dr. Abelson explains, "I wanted to provide people with the resources and inter-disciplinary approach I use in my own practice, but in an easy-to-understand format. Traditional methods of treatment address only the structures of the foot. I believe that this minimal approach is insufficient to truly resolve Plantar Fasciitis. In this book, we demonstrate how people can regain an active, pain-free lifestyle by treating all the structures of the foot's kinetic chain."

With this book, users will:

  • Understand the real causes and symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis.
  • Realize its impact upon other structures of the body (kinetic chain).
  • Conduct self-tests and functional evaluations that allows them to build their own unique, individualized exercise routines with myofascial releases, stretches and strengthening exercises. These are fully explained, pictorially represented, and supplemented with video links showing the exercises.

80% of users will find resolution in the Foundational Exercise Program in Phase 1; for the remaining 20% that don't, they can move on to Phase 2, where they identify other kinetic chain elements that may be affecting and causing their Plantar Fasciitis. Author Kamali Abelson points out, "Users may discover that their Plantar Fasciitis is in fact, caused by injuries or restrictions in other distant parts of their body." Phase 3 provides additional information about treatment modalities that can assist in the healing journey.

For more information about the authors, this book, and the other books in the Release Your Body series, visit www.releaseyourbody.com.

To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20150415-RowanTreeBooksResolvingPlantarFasciitisBookCoverLarge.jpg

Contact Information