September 12, 2016 04:36 ET
BOS GLOBAL Holdings NL
ACN 009 087 852
12 September 2016
Announcement of New Software Development Centre
BOS GLOBAL Holdings NL ("BOS" or "the Company") (AIM: BOS), is pleased to advise that Board has resolved
today to establish an offshore enterprise software development centre founded in Chennai, India under the
leadership of Anil Ravi (VP Engineering) who is based in San Francisco California.
It is intended that the BOS Global Software Development Centre ('BOS GSDC') will commence full operations
from 1 December 2016, in line with the Company's plan to accelerate commercialization of BOS360 Work
Anil Ravi commented: "the team which has been assembled has extensive expertise in enterprise product
development and commercialization. I have worked with most of the team, as has Grant Chapman, BOS's Chief
Innovation Officer, over the past 10 years at a global security and storage software company. I am
delighted to receive full Board support and approval to commence establishment of this global team".
It is anticipated that the Company will derive significant benefits from the establishment of the BOS GSDC,
1. the Company having greater control over its intellectual Property Assets with the initial team
of 8 full-time employees;
2. reduced dependencies on third parties, delivering greater development flexibility and speed to
3. providing support to clients for BOS360 Work Patterns Platform as a Service; and
4. availability of a skilled team in-house for integration of legacy systems.
Michael Travia commented: "the Leadership Team financial and business argument for the BOS GSDC was
compelling, and I look forward to visiting Chennai and welcoming the team with Anil and Grant".
The primary role and responsibilities of the BOS GSDC will be:
* research and development;
* productisation of existing and new patents;
* software design and development; and
* product support, maintenance and warranty.
Further updates will made in due course.
For further information contact:
Michael Travia, Managing Director
BOS GLOBAL Holdings NL Tel: +61 (0) 8 9322 4071
RFC Ambrian Ltd Tel: +61 (0) 8 9480 2500
(AIM Nominated Adviser to the Company)
BOS GLOBAL Holdings NL
Suite 3, Level 3
1292 Hay Street
West Perth WA 6005
Ph: +61 (0)8 9322 4071
Fax: +61 (0)8 9322 4073
Forte Energy NL
See all RSS Newsfeeds