BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 8, 2012) - Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), today announced additions to the speaker lineup for its 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit: Real-World Solutions from Design to Delivery, being held December 4-5 at the Westin Chicago River North.
The following executives have been added to the speaker roster for the event:
- Paul Carson, Director, Engineering Services, Agilent Technologies
- Don Bernick, Vice President of Manufacturing, L'OREAL
- Deborrah McDonald, Team Lead for PLM & MES, Mercedes-Benz Canada, Inc. Fuel Cell Division, Mercedes-Benz
- John Bayless, Director, Mercury PLM Services, Mercury Marine
- David Carlson, General Manager, NaviSite
Other speakers include:
- Darryl C. Hill, Vice President, Safety & Health, ABB Inc.
- Ryan King, Director, Information Technology, ARPAC
- Anthony L Chirchirillo, CEO, Chirch Global Manufacturing
- Howard Hauser, Vice President, Operations, Hiawatha Rubber Co.
- Mike Murphy, Global Property & Casualty Risk Manager, Kennametal Inc.
- Robert R. Ridgeway, Vice President, Operations, Spectrum Controls
- Michael Kane, Vice President, Manufacturing, Tiffany & Co.
- Calvin Beyer, Head of Manufacturing, Customer Industry Segments, Zurich North America Commercial
"The Summit will address the top issues facing manufacturing executives including risk management, new product development, energy management, outsourcing, team management, data-driven decision making, improving product introductions, and increasing customer satisfaction," said Mariela Koenig, Research Director for Aberdeen's Manufacturing research practice. "Confirmed Summit attendees represent leading manufacturers from the aerospace, automotive, chemicals, consumer goods, electronics, energy, industrial equipment, IT, pharmaceuticals, plastics, and transportation industries."
For additional information on featured 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit presenters and new additions, please visit the Summit Speakers page.
To learn more about the upcoming Manufacturing Summit, please visit the 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit Overview page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified marketing and sales executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit sponsors and partners include: Apriso Corporation, Mentor Graphics, Siemens, Epicor, Plex Systems, Sparta Systems, Kenandy, and APICS.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy McLellan, Summits Sales Manager, at 617-854-5268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), is a global, full-service, multi-channel marketing services firm with deep expertise in developing research-based technology marketing content. Enabled by its team of 40 analysts covering 17 industry-sector categories, Aberdeen provides B2B marketers with relevant content assets available in multiple formats that target each stage of the customer buying cycle.
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operate 25 offices in the United States, and have locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
(C) 2012 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897