CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Dec. 27, 2010) -
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this Press Release.
EXCITING NEW BOOK LAUNCH - After taking home a silver medal in her home country at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC, Cheryl L. Bernard is proud to present her latest sports psychology book titled Between the Sheets: The Silver Lining (updated from the first edition titled Between the Sheets: Creating Curling Champions, published in 2005). The newest edition of this inspirational book combines poignant stories and pictures from Team Bernard's emotional experience at both the Trials and the Olympics with valuable information about the mental, technical, and motivational aspects of this compelling team sport.
Cheryl will be discussing her upcoming sports psychology book at the following high-profile curling events in January 2011:
- Continental Cup of Curling, January 13 to 16, 2011 (St Albert, AB)
- Casino Rama Skins Tournament - TSN, January 22, 2011 (Rama, ON)
- Alberta Women's Provincial Championships, January 25 to 29, 2011 (Camrose, AB)
Three official book launches (signings) for Between the Sheets: The Silver Lining will be held in February 2011 at the following Chapters/Indigo locations:
- Chapters Dalhousie (5005 Dalhousie Drive NW, Calgary, AB), 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM, Saturday, February 5, 2011
- Indigo Signal Hill (5570 Signal Hill Centre SW, Calgary, AB), 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Friday, February 11, 2011
- Chapters Robson & Howe (788 Robson Street, Vancouver,BC), 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Saturday, February 12, 2011
Drop by any of these bookstores on any of these dates to purchase your author-signed copy of Between the Sheets: The Silver Lining and view Cheryl's Olympic silver medal up close!
For further information: visit Team Bernard's website at www.teambernard.com and PPG's website at www.polishedpublishinggroup.com.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: