IRVINE, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 14, 2012) - Thermador (http://www.thermador.com), the inventor and innovator of the wall oven as we know it today, cements its position as a pioneer in the American kitchen with the debut of its 2012 line of Built-in Wall Ovens. The next generation of Thermador's industry-leading wall oven line features more than 20 design and product upgrades giving the entire lineup an impeccable fit, feel and finish, as well as a true convection cooking option and the industry's only SoftClose™ door, which now is available on all Thermador Wall Ovens and Warming Drawers.
"Since its founding in 1916, Thermador has been leaving its mark as an innovator in the American kitchen -- and our iconic built-in wall oven line is a major reason why," said Zach Elkin, director, brand marketing of Thermador. "Thermador was the original pioneer of the wall oven in 1947, which has become an irreplaceable kitchen staple that has now evolved into our latest line that reflects the innovation, performance and design that only comes with a Thermador luxury kitchen."
Thermador Built-in Wall Ovens combine exclusive features -- from a commercial style rotisserie, MaxBroil®, fastest self-clean, superfast preheat and no preheat Speed Convection to a class leading, 4.7-cu.-ft. oven capacity -- that surpass the expectations of even the most demanding culinary enthusiasts.
Thermador's new Built-in Wall Oven line's features include:
INNOVATION (Thermador Exclusives)
- New SoftClose™ door ensures ultra-smooth closing of the oven door
- Largest commercial style rotisserie with 12 pound capacity
- Maxbroil® the largest, most powerful broil element on the market (5,000-watt, 12-pass broil element)
- Largest oven cavity in the luxury segment at 4.7-cu.-ft.
- Fastest preheat in the luxury segment (approx. 7 minutes) and superfast 2-hour self-clean mode -- fastest on the market
- True Convection baffle system offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- New two Full Access® telescopic racks that hold up to 45 pounds and feature integrated easy-grip handles
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30 percent with no preheat
- Star-K certified, making it possible to use on Holy Days and the Sabbath
- New side strips, manifold, exhaust baffle and chronometer now in bold stainless steel design
- Restaurant-style stainless steel knobs and handle, plus a bold, chiseled professional design
- Blue electronic graphic display controls all timer functions
Thermador's line of single, double and combination wall ovens is available at an MSRP between $2,999 and $7,149.
Thermador has been providing real innovations for real cooks for more than 75 years. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation breakthroughs -- from the world's first wall ovens and gas cooktops with the patented Star® Burner to a speedcooking oven that reduced cooking time by 50 percent.
Thermador is part of BSH Home Appliances Corporation, a fully-owned subsidiary of Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world. For more information, visit www.thermador.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/thermador and @ThermadorHome, respectively. For Thermador customer service, call 1-800-735-4328.