E & E Capital Funding Inc.
TSX VENTURE : AEF

November 04, 2005 09:30 ET

News Release-E & E Capital Funding Completes Repurchase of Preferred Shares and Issuance of Shares for Debt

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Nov. 4, 2005) - E & E Capital Funding Inc. (TSX VENTURE:AEF) (the "Company") announces the completion of the repurchase of its Preferred Shares and the issuance of shares for debt.

On October 24, 2005, the Company announced the issuance of 713,881 common shares for the repurchase of 84% of the outstanding Series I and Series II Preference Shares. On November 3, 2005, the Company issued 143,310 common shares for the repurchase of the remaining 143,310 or 16% of the outstanding Series I and Series II Preferred Shares.

"The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."

Contact Information

  • E & E Capital Funding Inc.
    Chris Carmichael
    CFO
    (416) 488-7760