JERICHO, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 29, 2016) - DealFlow Events is hosting The Crowdfunding Conference 2016, a two-day event covering all of the topics related to raising capital in the digital era, on October 6th and 7th in New York City (www.crowdfundingconference.com).
The program features prominent investors including David Rose of Gust, Howard Morgan of First Round Capital, Fabrice Grinda of FJ Labs, Dan Ciporin of Canaan Partners, Jon Medved of OurCrowd, Adam Carver of AngelList, David Teten of ffVenture Capital, Neil DeSena of SenaHill Partners, Sarah Foley of SWAT Equity Partners, Bradley Harrison of Scout Ventures, Lou Kerner of Flight VC, and Phil Nadel of Barbara Corcoran Venture Partners.
The event also features active deal-makers including Chance Barnett of Crowdfunder, Mor Assia of iAngels, Elizabeth Braman of RealtyMogul, Brian Dally of Groundfloor, Tania Das of Artivest, Rory Eakin of CircleUp, Urs Haeusler of DealMarket, Anthony Hill of Intralinks DealNexus, Sam Hocking of AltX, Romesh Jayawickrama of BankerBay, Allen Jebsen of StartEngine, Aaron Kellner of SeedInvest, Kendrick Nguyen of Republic, Mike Norman of Wefunder, Scott Purcell of FundAmerica, Bill Robbins of WealthForge, Slava Rubin of Indiegogo, Allen Shayanfekr of Sharestates, and Peter Lehrman of Axial.
Attendees will hear from leading venture capitalists, investment bankers, regulators, and advisors. To view the conference agenda, visit www.crowdfundingconference.com
"Attendees will get an insider's view of the emerging area of online capital formation. This will be a large event that attracts a wide range of professionals," said Steven Dresner, founder of DealFlow Events and author of "Crowdfunding: A Guide to Raising Capital on the Internet" (Bloomberg Press/Wiley).
Conference topics include:
- Overview of Key Changes in Private Capital Formation
- Special One-on-One Interviews with Leading Venture Capitalists & Veteran Journalists
- What Broker-dealers Need to Know About Online Capital Formation
- Regulation A+: The New "Mini IPO"
- AngelList Syndicates: From the Trenches
- Legal & Regulatory Considerations in Operating a Deal Portal
- M&A, Private Equity & Middle Market Deal Platforms
- Campaign Production & Deployment, Investor Relations, and Leveraging Deal Portals
- Crowdfunding Platforms: Updates and Anecdotes from 2016 Funding Activity
- How "Marketplace Investing" is Changing the Private Markets
- Blue Sky Laws, Intrastate Crowdfunding, and Updates on Recent Legislative Proposals
- How Crowdfunding is Shaping Public Policy & Entrepreneurship
- The Importance of Data in Online Deal Marketing
- Accredited Investor Platforms: Why this is a Different Opportunity than Crowdfunding
- Understanding whether Online Marketing will make your Deal Successful
- Real Estate Crowdfunding: Reasons Behind its Rapid Success
- Broker-dealer Compliance & Back-end Technologies in the Age of Online Capital Formation
The Crowdfunding Conference 2016 sponsors include vStock Transfer, Bevilacqua PLLC, RRBB, Computershare, Duane Morris, iDisclose, WealthForge, Dian Griesel International, Carmel Milazzo & DiChiara, FundAmerica, and Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li.
About DealFlow Events:
Since 2002, DealFlow Events has hosted over 100 conferences covering a range of financial topics. Our events are always the signature programs in their respective markets. We launched The Crowdfunding Conference in 2012 which was quickly recognized as the marquee event in the market, bringing together the most influential people in the investment crowdfunding industry as well as investors, investment bankers, and political figures influencing legislation in this area. Over 10,000 attendees have participated in our events and over 12,000 people read our weekly newsletters. To view the conference agenda, visit www.crowdfundingconference.com