NASHVILLE, TN--(Marketwired - October 14, 2016) -
- Popular Rogue crossover projected to become Nissan's top-selling vehicle in 2017
- Updated exterior features new, dynamic front end design with Nissan signature design cues, available Motion-Activated Liftgate
- New available Safety Shield technologies include Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection and Intelligent Cruise Control
- Pivotal vehicle in Nissan's "Year of the Truck," along with Pathfinder, Armada and TITAN family of pickups
Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the new 2017 Rogue crossover, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. Pricing starts at $23,8201 for the Rogue S front-wheel drive model.
The Nissan Rogue has been updated for the 2017 model year with fresh exterior and interior treatments, an expanded suite of Nissan Safety Shield technology including available Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2, and the first ever Rogue Hybrid model. Pricing for the new Rogue Hybrid will be announced closer to its late 2016 on-sale date.
Nissan has also announced that it will produce a limited-volume version, named the "2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition," for the U.S. and Canadian markets. The vehicle makes its global debut at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show in November.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)1 for the 2017 Nissan Rogue:
| ||Rogue S FWD
| ||Rogue SV FWD
| ||Rogue SL FWD
| ||Rogue S AWD
| ||Rogue SV AWD
| ||Rogue SL AWD
| ||Destination and Handling $940. |
| || |
About the 2017 Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue, following three straight years of sales growth since the introduction of the completely redesigned second generation for the 2014 model year, takes another major step forward for 2017 with a new look, enhanced utility and an expanded suite of Nissan Safety Shield technologies. And, in an expansion of the Rogue lineup, a new gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain -- available in two grade levels and a choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive -- is offered for the first time in Rogue history. Rogue Hybrid will join the lineup by the end of 2016.
As in previous years, the 2017 Rogue offers optional 3-row/7-passenger seating, along with exceptional passenger and cargo flexibility with its innovative EZ Flex Seating System™ and Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System (not available with Rogue Hybrid).
Updated exterior features include a new, dynamic front end design with Nissan signature design cues, available Motion-Activated Liftgate, and new available Safety Shield technologies such as Intelligent Cruise Control3 and Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2.
Among the interior enhancements found in the 2017 Rogue are a new D-shaped steering wheel and leather-booted sport-mode shifter, and available heated steering wheel, memory for driver's seats and mirror, and remote engine start4. Enhanced interior materials and design features include new door and instrument panel finishers, new shift knob design, revised center console and console lid, and new seat fabric. The result is a more premium look and feel throughout the roomy Rogue cabin. Also new is a Platinum Reserve Interior Package highlighted by special tan leather-appointed seats with quilted leather inserts.
All 2017 Rogue models (non-hybrid) are equipped with a responsive 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The engine is matched with an advanced Xtronic transmission with standard Sport Mode and Eco switches. The 2017 Rogue is available with an intuitive All-Wheel Drive system or front-wheel drive.
Fuel economy5 is rated at 26 mpg city, 33 mpg highway and 29 mpg combined for front-wheel drive models. Rogue AWD models are rated at 25 mpg city, 32 mpg highway and 27 mpg combined5.
Available Rogue technology features include NissanConnect℠ with Navigation, Mobile Apps, and Services, with 7.0-inch color touch-screen display, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, SiriusXM® Travel Link and SiriusXM® Traffic (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection (MOD)6, radar-based Blind Spot Warning (BSW), and the new-for-2017 Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC)3 and Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2.
For more information on the 2017 Rogue and the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or visit the U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan's second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with more than 247,500 employees globally, Nissan sold 5.32 million vehicles and generated revenue of 11.38 trillion yen (USD 103.6 billion) in fiscal year 2014. Nissan delivers a comprehensive range of more than 60 models under the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. Nissan leads the world in zero-emission mobility, dominated by sales of the LEAF, the first mass-market, pure-electric vehicle. It is the best-selling EV in history with almost 50% share of the zero-emission vehicle segment. For more information on our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit our website at http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/.
1. MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license fees and destination charges. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice. Destination and handling $940.
2. Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection is not a replacement for responsible driving. May not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner's Manual for details.
3. Intelligent Cruise Control is not a collision avoidance system or warning device. Designed to use limited braking. Failure to apply the brakes could result in an accident.
4. State laws may apply; review local laws before using.
5. Fuel economy based on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Rogue. EPA data not available at time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy 26 mpg city or 33 mpg highway or 29 mpg combined (FWD) or 25 mpg city or 32 mpg highway or 28 mpg combined (AWD) estimate based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions -- use for comparison only.
6. AVM with MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicles speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings before moving vehicle. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/10/14/11G118073/Images/2017_Nissan_Rogue_SL_02-1321b27a6777929083c4137e96a756c6.jpg
Embedded Video Available: https://youtu.be/NT9N7DT0MOA
Attachment Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/10/14/11G118073/2017_Nissan_Rogue_MSRP-9aab647e42cab661bc69b84b06bc8fc7.pdf