NTG Clarity Networks Inc.

NTG Clarity Networks Inc.

June 03, 2013 08:18 ET

NTG Clarity Awarded $3.8 Million Contract for NTG Software Development Resources

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - June 3, 2013) - NTG Clarity Networks Inc., (TSX VENTURE:NCI) is pleased to announce the Company received a Letter of Intent from a leading mobile operator in the Gulf region to provide software development resources. 70% of the resources are for a 6 month renewal for ongoing work and the other 30% is to work on a new project with the expected completion within 10 months. The contract value is approximately CAD $3.8 Million.

"NTG has been working hard in the last few years to establish ourselves as a leading provider of quality Telecom software products and services in the Gulf region. The last few announcements reflect the increasing satisfaction and confidence of our customers in our wide expertise in telecom systems and operators requirements." said Ashraf Zaghloul, NTG Clarity's Chairman & CEO.

About NTG Clarity Networks

NTG Clarity Networks' vision is to be a global leader in providing networking solutions. Established in 1992, NTG Clarity is a leader in Canada in delivering networking, IT and network enabled application software solutions to network service providers and large enterprises. More than 200 network professionals provide design, engineering, implementation, software development and security expertise to the industry's leading network service providers and enterprises.

Contact Information