TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - April 17, 2017) - Nutritional High International Inc. (the "Company" or "Nutritional High") (CSE:EAT)(CSE:EAT.CN)(OTCQB:SPLIF)(FRANKFURT:2NU) is pleased to announce that it has secured an extension of the US$800,000 secured note of its Pueblo, Colorado, property (the " Colorado Loan Extension") with a Veterans Capital Fund, LLC ("Lender"). In addition, the Company has also entered into a term sheet with the lender to provide a loan ("Oregon Loan") against the property it acquired in La Pine, Oregon ("Oregon Property") (please see the press release dated March 27, 2017).
Colorado Loan Extension
The terms of the Extension are as follows:
- The Lender has agreed to extend the term an additional twelve (12) months up through April, 18, 2018;
- The Company will continue to pay the Lender monthly interest payments at a rate of 13% per annum;
- The Company will pay the Lender a one-time renewal fee of 1% and pay an additional extension fee of 1% for this extended term; and
- Subject to regulatory approval, the expiry date of the previously issued 3,333,334 warrants (the "Warrants"), exercisable at a price of CAD $0.06 per Warrant will be extended, to October 18, 2018. In addition, the Company will issue to the Lender 1,000,000 new Warrants at an exercise price of CAD $0.15 per Warrant, expiring on October 18, 2018.
Oregon Loan Summary
The key terms of the Oregon Loan are as follows:
- The Company shall commission a formal appraisal of the Oregon Property, upon which the principal amount of the Oregon Loan shall be determined, which shall be equal to the lesser of: i) 85% of the appraised value, and ii) $400,000 USD ("Principal Amount");
- The Oregon Loan will be secured by the first charge over Oregon Property and carry an interest rate of 13% per annum for a period of 18 months; and
- Subject to regulatory approval, the Company shall issue to the Lender up to 1,125,515 Warrants (assuming that the principal amount of Oregon Loan is US$400,000 or CAD$530,600, assuming CAD:USD noon rate on April 13, 2017, and 35% warrant coverage), at an exercise price equal to $0.165, which represents a 10% premium to the price at which the Company has completed its last equity financing.
The Oregon Loan is subject to due diligence review by the Lender, which is expected to be completed in May 2017.
About Nutritional High International Inc.
Nutritional High is focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing products and nationally recognized brands in the hemp and marijuana-infused products industries, including edibles and oil extracts for nutritional, medical and adult recreational use. The Company works exclusively through licensed facilities in jurisdictions where such activity is permitted and regulated by state law.
For updates on the Company's activities and highlights of the Company's press releases and other media coverage, please follow Nutritional High on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
About Veterans Capital Corp.
Veterans Capital Corp. is a specialty finance company located in Florida, focused on providing quality financial and leasing services to all types of business clients. Veterans Capital provides sound financial alternative to traditional bank financing with competitive cost effective leasing and commercial loan solutions. Veterans Capital and its investment partners nationwide understand the value of long term relationships, building loyalty and making a commitment to its valued customers. Veterans Capital provides lease lines of credit and growth capital for early stage and emerging growth companies both public and privately held. In addition, we have funded commercial loans and sale/ leaseback transactions. Veterans Capital has also acted as a facilitator for project finance, real estate and financed private movie film ventures both in the US and Europe.
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR OTC MARKETS GROUP INC, NOR ITS REGULATIONS SERVICES PROVIDER HAVE REVIEWED OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements and information based on current expectations. These statements should not be read as guarantees of future performance or results. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those implied by such statements. Such statements include submission of the relevant documentation within the required timeframe and to the satisfaction of the relevant regulators, completing the acquisition of the applicable real estate and raising sufficient financing to complete the Company's business strategy. There is no certainty that any of these events will occur. Although such statements are based on management's reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that such assumptions will prove to be correct. We assume no responsibility to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances.
Company's securities have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold to, or for the account or benefit of, persons in the United States or "U.S. Persons", as such term is defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act, absent registration or an applicable exemption from such registration requirements. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of the securities in the United States or any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Additionally, there are known and unknown risk factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking information contained herein. All forward-looking information herein is qualified in its entirety by this cautionary statement, and the Company disclaims any obligation to revise or update any such forward-looking information or to publicly announce the result of any revisions to any of the forward-looking information contained herein to reflect future results, events or developments, except as required by law.