TEMPE, AZ--(Marketwire - Jul 17, 2012) - OAISYS®, a leader in business call recording and contact center management solutions, today announced it has been named a recipient of the 2012 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award by TMC's Customer Interaction Solutions, a leading publication in CRM, call center and teleservices since 1982. OAISYS earned the recognition for innovations in its Tracer call recording software solution.
The 2012 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award awards companies that have produced an innovative, successful IP contact center product or service.
Tracer is the industry's leading call recording solution for contact centers. It leverages OAISYS' Talkument® Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology paired with advanced contact center management features, including customizable employee performance evaluations, real-time coaching, live and automatic call monitoring, quality and resource utilization reporting and synchronized desktop video recording and monitoring capabilities.
Recent innovations to Talkument and Tracer, and to OAISYS' service delivery strategy, that contributed to winning the award include:
- OAISYS AllWays: a pragmatic and all-inclusive approach to delivering a full spectrum of call recording solution deployment options, including on-premise, pure cloud and hybrid cloud, as well as support for mobile access to applications and data across a range of devices;
- OAISYS Gateway to the Cloud: a solution that enables companies with a pre-existing investment in on-premise telephony systems to add advanced call recording and interaction management functionality in a hosted cloud environment. An on-premise OAISYS Cloud Gateway device captures voice conversations and associated call data from the customer's premise-based business telephone system. Calls are initially stored locally then uploaded on a scheduled, recurring basis to the OAISYS cloud-based managed services location;
- Speech Search: a newly added feature using advanced phonetics-based technology to query recordings for spoken phrases and return those containing one or more matches;
- OAISYS Mobile Recall: an application, built on an HTML5 framework, specifically engineered to support mobile Web access to call recordings, delivering a rich user experience that requires no software download or installation on the access device, and
- Major cross-industry compliance enhancements, including: call slicing, call merging, call redacting, segment exporting, variable lifecycle management and the availability of an archiving appliance for enhanced ease of data management.
"Our product development and service delivery vision has been designed to give our end users the tools to improve quality of customer service delivery, comply with whatever regulatory concerns under which they may need to operate and to let them access the relevant call-related information anywhere, anytime, from any device," said Brian Spencer, president of OAISYS. "We are honored TMC has seen the value of our efforts to the marketplace and has acknowledged them with an IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award."
"Technology is key to the success of any contact center. This award program acknowledges the achievers in advancing IP contact center technology and distinguishes the best in the field," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
"TMC is pleased to honor OAISYS with an IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award for bringing superior, groundbreaking technologies to market while providing high quality and advanced applications," he said.
Winners of the IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award are published in the July 2012 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Talkument personal voice documentation and collaboration software utilizes patent-pending OAISYS PVD technology to create digital media documents from business telephone calls, making them available to organize, retrieve, play back, annotate and share as needed. It provides company-wide control over risk management, quality assurance, customer retention, dispute resolution and other critical business concerns.
Tracer is the industry's leading call recording solution for contact centers. Tracer also leverages OAISYS PVD technology paired with advanced contact center management features, including customizable employee performance evaluations, live and auto call monitoring, quality and resource utilization reporting and synchronized desktop video recording capabilities.
OAISYS® (www.oaisys.com) is a leading developer of call recording and contact center management solutions for a wide range of organizations, from small- to medium-sized businesses to multi-site large enterprises. The OAISYS voice documentation and interaction management solutions help companies within a variety of industries -- including healthcare, automotive dealerships, financial services, and the public sector -- attract and retain customers by digitally capturing phone-based interactions for simple retrieval, playback and management. Compatible with leading business communications system providers, including Avaya, Mitel, ShoreTel and Toshiba, as well as SIP-based communications services, OAISYS Tracer and Talkument applications help companies improve risk management, quality assurance, customer retention, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance requirements and other critical business concerns. OAISYS is headquartered in Tempe, Ariz. OAISYS Limited is located in Cambridge, England.
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. Please visit www.cismag.com.
TMC, celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2012, is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility and Cloud Computing (formerly InfoTECH Spotlight) magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by 1.5 million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world's leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: including Mobility Tech, M2M Evolution, ChannelVision Expo, MSPWorld, Super WiFi, SUITS, LatinComm, HTML5 Summit Conferences and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.