NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Jul 26, 2012) - .Biz Builder Magazine announced that its Special "Olympics & Branding" Edition is available online today via the popular Issuu web reader. The July/August "Olympics & Branding" Edition offers over 18 exclusive business-building features, including:
- "Olympic Gold: GE Grows Its Global Brand as Top London 2012 Olympic Sponsor," an exclusive interview with Peter Foss, President of Olympic Sponsorship at GE.
- "London's Burning: Controversy Heats Up Over Protecting the Olympic Brand," by Marco Bertini, Professor of Marketing, London School of Business
- "What Olympic Teams Teach Business Leaders," by Mark de Rond, Ph.D., author, "There Is an I in Team"
- "Branding Champions: P&G's Winning Sponsorship of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games," by Michelle Adelson, Chief Brand Officer, The Phelps Group
- "Olympic Fashion Catapults Brands... Or Sinks Them: Lessons from Ralph Lauren, Roots and Stella McCartney," by Christina Houghton, Siegel+Gale
- "Olympic Buzz: McDonald's Demonstrates Earned-Media Prowess on Eve of Olympics," by Dave Armon, President, Critical Mention
- Branding Special Section, including "Planning for Success," "Eight Traits to Look for in a Branding Agency" and "Get Your Money's Worth: Do's and Don'ts of Working with a Branding Agency"
- "What Hollywood Teaches Business: How to Find Your Brand Story," by Laurence Vincent, Director of The Brand Studio, United Talent Agency (UTA)
All features are available in a user-friendly flipbook here. The digital magazine presents exclusive business-building features in an interactive format that is social-media enabled. The June issue reached 180,000+ readers in two weeks. It is available on a variety of online platforms viewable on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices. The "Olympics & Branding" special issue is available free. Read it! Enjoy it! Share it!
CommPRO.biz is the global online community bringing together buyers and sellers of PR and integrated marketing communications services. Its founders include Bruce Merchant (Chairman & Chief Strategy Officer), Fay Shapiro (Publisher), Todd Fabacher (Chief Information Architect) and Brian Pittman (Content Director). The team brings together a wealth of experience in publishing and services targeted to the business and communications sectors -- including advertising, investor relations, public relations and marketing, as well as purchasers of services in those areas. For further information, visit us online at: