SOURCE: Omega Commercial Finance Corporation
MIAMI, FL--(Marketwired - Mar 18, 2014) - Omega Commercial Finance Corporation (OTCQB: OCFN) a publicly traded financial holding company recently acquired 51% of Vanguard Companies through a Share Exchange Agreement. This key acquisition further broadens OCFN's already effective reach into the commercial real estate capital markets by adding yet another stream of future revenue.
Vanguard Companies is a licensed Florida real estate brokerage firm eventually being rebranded as Omega Reality Advisors LLC. This acquisition will enable OCFN to create a diverse real estate portfolio both domestically and globally taking advantage of the current distressed real estate market by utilizing market-tested and successful investment strategies. Vanguard's executive team has extensive experience covering all segments of commercial and residential markets.
Brokerage focus points:
- Direct solicitation to commercial property owners for sale or lease through using various methods (cold calling, direct mail, referrals, advertising, etc.)
- Introducing new retailers to our market by becoming their exclusive leasing real estate broker with the goal of having them occupy the properties we either own or manage first. (Based on what best suits our client)
- Creating relationships with international private and institutional buyers looking for acquisitions in our market. Vanguard can act as an advisor and brokerage company to find suitable assets.
Acquisition focus points:
- Acquisitions of distressed commercial real estate properties. Each asset will dictate one of the following exit strategies: (i) Buy, stabilize, and hold (ii) Buy, stabilize and sell. (iii) Flip. Average purchase price will be 60%-80% of the actual asset market value. Purchases will be facilitated from banks, equity funds, direct owners, and other real estate firms.
- Acquisitions of distressed commercial real estate notes. Each asset will dictate one of the following exit strategies: (i) Buy, complete foreclosure, then take over the real estate (ii) Buy, refinance the existing borrower, then help him stabilize the asset (iii) Buy, flip prior to foreclosure. Average purchase price will be 60% - 80% of the actual asset's market value. Majority of the purchases will be facilitated directly from the banks.
- Acquisitions of value-add and opportunistic assets primarily located in prime tri county locations within South Florida.
Omega Commercial Finance Corporation is a publicly traded financial services holding company with our principal companies operating in the commercial real estate, finance, and capital markets sector. As a holding company, OCFN collectively along with its subsidiaries' management teams have a combined 50 years of experience and knowledge across their respective business lines. Key subsidiaries are Omega Capital Street, Omega Asset Backed Fund, Omega Factoring, Omega Venture Capital, and Capital MatchPoint.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements include all statements that are not statements of historical fact regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Omega Commercial Finance Corp., its directors or its officers with respect to, among other things: (i) our expectations regarding revenues and earnings; (ii) our growth strategy and operating strategy; and (iii) our ability to attract new registered representatives. The words "may," "would," "will," "expect," "estimate," "can," "believe," "potential," "project" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties and that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.