PHOENIX, AZ--(Marketwired - December 01, 2016) - One of the world's largest agricultural cooperatives, processing, and marketing companies, has partnered with PROACTIS, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, to optimize the company's procurement processes and generate significant efficiencies -- both in productivity and spend.
A customer since 2014, the co-operative uses PROACTIS' unique managed service for running sourcing events for indirect categories -- many of which are complex and resource intensive, such as ocean freight. This has led to tremendous value for the organization, including significant savings in the following categories:
- 68.3 percent on maintenance repairs and operations
- 68.2 percent on mobile phones and services
- 42.8 percent on office supplies and 40 percent on specialty fiber containers
"The procurement team's goal was to transform their processes and, in turn, the value they provide the organization," said Brian Miller, vice president of services at PROACTIS. "By building an internal sourcing infrastructure that equips staff with the resources they need to be more effective and efficient in their jobs, we've enabled them to affect change that helps drive savings opportunities and operational benefits in every corner of their organization."
"The returns of a full-service managed sourcing approach are evident. By making the process faster, easier and more ingrained in a business' overall strategy, companies can maximize the value they're delivering to both the organization and to customers," continued Miller. "Integrating people, processes and technology together gives teams what they need to build better supplier relationships, tackle complex categories and ensure the quality of goods, which will lead to better outcomes for all parties involved."
PROACTIS is a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider. Hundreds of organizations around the world use PROACTIS software and services to transform their procurement, purchase-to-pay and accounts payable processes to deliver greater bottom-line value.
- PROACTIS Solutions for Finance enable organizations to streamline the purchase-to-pay process, eliminate labor-intensive manual registration of invoices, speed up invoice matching and approvals, and gain control of "after-the-event" purchase claims.
- PROACTIS Solutions for Procurement help organizations to automate the full buying cycle from improving the way they find, evaluate and engage suppliers to increasing "on-contract" spending and enabling more effective collaboration with their trading network.
Widely used in mid-to-large sized organizations across private, public and not-for-profit sectors, PROACTIS is routinely integrated with existing ERP and financial systems.
PROACTIS was founded in 2002 and floated on the London Stock Exchange in 2006 (AIM: PHD). Headquartered in the UK with operations in North America, Benelux and Asia Pacific, PROACTIS has an extensive accredited global partner network.
For further information, visit proactis.us.