SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 6, 2013) - One year has passed since launch and Chartio customers like Fab.com, Indiegogo, Ancestry.com and MyAsics.com are now generating a combined 500,000 charts every week, or 2 million charts every month. That activity speaks to the engagement of Chartio's customers in drilling into their data and easily creating new charts and dashboards. In the last year Chartio has also spread across the globe, with customers in over 25 countries and a 35% international customer base.
"It is great to see our customers so actively creating charts and exploring their data," said Dave Fowler, founder of Chartio. "This past year we added new database connections, new charting capabilities and powerful features so companies can pull better insights from their data. This next year we're focused on bringing even more powerful and collaborative features to the product."
Chartio is unique in the fact that customers can access, explore and create visualizations of their data wherever there is a web browser. Although simple to set up, Chartio has a powerful interface letting customers easily interact with any data source in exactly the same way, through either a drag and drop UI or manual SQL queries.
Some of Chartio's highlights since launch in November 2012 include:
- Added support for Salesforce, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Azure, CSV, Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery -- Chartio now supports 13 distinct data source types
- Released a proprietary charting library, giving customers more customization options and letting Chartio's development extend beyond the bounds of D3
- Added new functionality for rich, interactive tables
- Added the ability for customers to easily connect manually written database queries to Chartio's interactive global filters
- Added the ability to easily duplicate and paste charts and chart components across dashboards
"We've become very dependent on Chartio," said Craig Schlossberg, Founder of PumpOne. "It's the basis of our financial reporting because it's a direct read into our database. It allows us to see how we're performing."
Chartio is data visualization for developers and businesses. It connects to the world's most popular data sources, allowing you to work with your data in real time, over a web browser, from any location or device. Create great-looking dashboards that are easy to use, simple to present to your teammates, and quick to set up. Sign up for your free trial today.