MARLBOROUGH, MA--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2013) - OneShield, Inc., a global provider of flexible, enterprise class and content-rich core systems for property/casualty (P&C) insurers, is pleased to announce the signing of seven new customers. These customers are located across the globe in Australia, Canada and the United States. They will be implementing OneShield Dragon® (Dragon) across various lines of business ranging from Commercial, Medical, Personal Property, Professional Liability, Surety and Workers' Compensation.
Every one of these customers will be implementing Dragon Policy and most have opted for the complete Dragon suite which includes Dragon Policy, Dragon Billing, Dragon Rating and Dragon Intelligence, and is a proven industry solution in production across a combined 44 commercial, personal and specialty lines of business.
"This is an exciting time for OneShield," said Glenn Anschutz, president and CEO, OneShield. "These recent wins demonstrate our strength in the global market and our ability to enable customers to have their core processing systems on a single fully integrated platform making future upgrades and enhancements easier. We welcome these customers to the expanding OneShield family and look forward to ensuring that Dragon meets their current and future business objectives."
Customers are choosing Dragon for:
- Established policy administration capabilities: Leveraging features and functions completely adaptable to global market needs;
- Market expansion flexibility: Customers are standardizing on Dragon to run all lines of business, enter new markets and introduce products and services quickly;
- Proven self-sufficiency: Strong configuration capabilities enabling customers to independently make changes to the system and execute enhancements to expand their business;
- Implementation methodology advantage: New customers benefit from OneShield's proven implementation practice and methodology, while Dragon's modern technology and backward compatibility help lower total cost of ownership (TCO);
- Streamlined upgrade path: OneShield leads the industry in keeping customers current, enabling insurers to take advantage of the most current capabilities and technology advancements to achieve true speed-to-market; and
- Flexible data conversion options: Dragon's successful data conversion methodology and execution allows customers to turn data into a valuable strategic asset.
"Despite the high level of activity in the P&C policy administration solutions space, few other vendors have achieved this kind of momentum in the market," said Chad Hersh, managing director, insurance practice, Novarica. "It reflects the industry's desire for modern, flexible solutions and its preference for established players -- two preferences that are often at odds."
"OneShield has been strategically preparing to rapidly expand our customer base by standardizing our proven delivery models with our global partner channels," said Liza Smith, senior vice president sales and marketing, OneShield. "We have been very deliberate in ensuring that our global expansion provides our customers with the same level of commitment and expertise regardless of geography."
OneShield delivers flexible, enterprise-class policy management, billing, rating, product configuration and business intelligence/analytic solutions to the global P&C/General Insurance industry. Based on an open, tool-based architecture, OneShield Dragon® provides companies with the ability to streamline product creation, management, underwriting and distribution. With Dragon, P&C/General insurers gain a competitive advantage that helps them improve operations and profitability while meeting increasing customer and market demands. OneShield Dragon® is a proven industry solution in production across a combined 44 commercial, personal and specialty lines of business. OneShield develops innovative technology to better serve the needs of the industry and more importantly, their customers. OneShield is headquartered in Marlborough, MA and has an office in Gurgaon, India. Visit oneshield.com to learn more, or for further information contact Kim Morton :: 774-348-1051 :: firstname.lastname@example.org